Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lisa04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 10:18 AM
    What should I do when my boyfriend is mad at me?
    Well, my boyfriend is mad at me because I lost a crystal necklace that he had gotten for me 2 weeks ago and it was pretty expensive to me and him (80 USD) for we are just freshman in university. I was having an exercise training for upcoming events in church and I took off the necklace and place it in my bag. But a day later I realize it was no longer in my bag. The first thing that pop into my mind that it must have dropped out of my bag when I was taking my car keys out. But Im 100% no one stole it. What do you think I should do to make him not mad at me for my unintentional action? I've search the perimeters of everywhere I go and I just couldn't find it at all. HELP! :(
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 11:41 AM
    Offer to pay him his share back. Give him time to get over it! Pay attention, a guy who cannot forgive an honest mistake, or holds on to anger too long, bears watching.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 11:48 AM
    You really shouldn't need to do anything... why is he still mad? You didn't lose it on purpose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is mad at me,what do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Well it all happened with me sending a wrong text message to my boyfriend which was meant for a close common friend of ours.My boyfriend has attitude problems and gets angry at me for little things.Me and my friend were texting about this and I send him a text saying "i still want to stay with him...

What do you do If your Boyfriend is mad/avoiding you? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend tells me he loves me and stuff But I'm getting kind of curious because we talk less know and on Facbook this girl Calledhim Cute and So did her friends and he said Thanks You guys are Cute and pretty To, and I'm getting kind of upset because I asked him if he was mad at me he said I...

Why is my boyfriend so mad at me? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I am 24 and my boyfriend is 34. He went through a nasty divorce three years ago with a woman who lied to him and ran off with another man. I have been dating my other half for two years now but in the beginning of the relationship was a disaster. I wanted to have kids later on in time but he...

My boyfriend is mad, at me, because he is jealous. What should I do? [ 5 Answers ]

My boy friend got jealous, because my friend guy came to see me over my house. Since that day he doesn't want to talk me.

How do I tell my boyfriend I am mad about something's with out him getting mad [ 10 Answers ]

He is spending a lot of time at his mothers lately. Not normal something he does. He is adding cell phones to his contract but I am not on it. He is giving his 16 year old a nice ford truck because she is sick. Doesn't talk to me unless he has to. Ask him to hold me and he puts his hand on my back

View more questions Search