Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asenti01 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 02:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    And you will make me happy by not texting next time you post on this site. :)
    Sure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgetting spells [ 16 Answers ]

I just got out of a relationship that ended very badly. I want to forget about all of it, even her. I want it to be like she never existed to me. I know all about the moral dilemma as I have been a practicing Wiccan for the past 10 years. This is only for me. She will have no idea about it and...

Never forgetting [ 4 Answers ]

:)hello all my first time here,what I want to know is when does the pain get less hurtfull.Ilost my daughter nearly 7 yrs ago and its worse now than before,I never believed people die of broken heart,but I do know.So tell me what you would do if 1 day you go to wake up your child and they died...

A married person forcing me for physical relation [ 9 Answers ]

I am working in a IT comp. my sister's friend's husband helped me in getting that job. I was thankful to him b'coz of that. so i invited him for a treat on my b'day. after that he fall in love with me. he alway say me to become his More than friend. He always force me for physical relationship. I...

What am I missing/forgetting? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's where I'm at currently; -I know and have professional experience in the business I'm starting, aftermarket automotive products. -I'm currently working on the paperwork to be submitted to receive a register business name, reseller's license, local permits, etc. -I have an experience...

View more questions Search