Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hyperliciusgurl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 02:52 PM
    He loves me I love him.but I ruined it.
    Hi my real name is may.. and I need your help for my love life... this boy.. he likes me since the first day of the school... but at first no one notice that except me and mah friends.. since the first day of the school he keeps looking at me... we don't know each other... well when he keeps looking at me.. I look at him 2.. untill I got to know him more.. he already told my friends that "tell May i like her"but I pretend that I don't care.. but I really do like him... it's just I don't want to hurt mah 2bestfriends feelings... his so sweet.. gentleman... and right now.. everytime we look at each other there's no communication anymore.. he doesn't flirt with me anymore.. we talk but.. it's just sad because I think he wants me to be jealous to his new girlfriend.. and I'm making him jealous 2 to my 2 close friends... I never hve a feeling like this before... and I just hope one of you huys will help me.. how 2 solve this problem..
    Danny187 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Just tell him u like him!
    HEART_BROKEN Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Just tell him how you feel and go for it :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I think I ruined my relationship with my best friend [ 1 Answers ]

Before I begin, I would like to note that this is my first question that I put on this website, so I didn't know how long to make it. Its actually frighteningly long, but bear with me, I wanted to include every detail to get the best response possible. Thank you. ----------------------- OK,...

Ruined credit [ 1 Answers ]

My ex-wife was awarded our residence in the divorce. My mother gave me $5000 as a down payment. The court provided that, upon the sale of the home, I would receive $1500 from the sale. However, my wife had the title but never put the mortgage in her name, as she was instructed to do....

Norton SystemWorks ruined my laptop [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed Nortons SystemWorks. Well, I say installed, apparently there was an error during installation. For some unfathomable reason the uninstall software is not included on the disk, so I had to download one from the link provided. And thus the problems begin. The download is...

Hair Got Ruined Need Help [ 1 Answers ]

I had very light brown hair with highlights. But my highlights on the top of my head had blended and you couldn't distinguish the highlight. I went to the beauty solon and asked if they could put in a little color between the highlight just enough to define the highlight, my roots also needed to...

View more questions Search