Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AYESHA123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 10:11 PM
    My boyfriend has feelings for another girl.
    My boyfriend has feelings for a another girl, but he said he wants to be with me. He said he wants to get rid of that feelings. We had a very loving relationship for more than 1 year.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2012, 05:49 AM
    Don't worry about it then, no need to overreact. Now if he starts continuing with his feelings and talking to her, or messaging her then you've got yourself a problem. For now, let it be.

Jun 3, 2012, 06:45 AM
    Thanks so much

Jul 15, 2012, 07:23 AM
    My boyfriend doesn't have sex feelings for me
    MY boyfriend says he loves me a lot,but he doesn't have sex feelings for me.he doesn't want me to leave him also,he says if I does that he will be alone forever.he says he want to have sex feelings for me again.please help.I have this relationship more than a year now,
    VanillaChip Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 05:16 PM
    Sex is important! Every one deserves it from a relationship. I know you might care about the guy a lot, but what the hell! Find yourself a relationship that satisfies you. This situation is totally unfair to you.
    Harsh1997 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 03:57 AM
    When you meet him go in a sexy look like semi nude and see what happen
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 01:01 PM
    Does your other thread have anything to with why he isn't interested in having sex with you? If he is interested in someone else then he may not have the same feelings for you that you both wish he did. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...rl-665118.html

I don't know how old either of you are and it doesn't matter. Sex is not a way to hold on to someone. Sex is not the way to fix a relationship.

Communicate with your boyfriend. Be certain that you are both in the relationship for the right reasons and that it is working for both of you. If it isn't, then you may be better friends than a couple.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 04:02 PM
    Its normal to have crushes and attractions to others while you are committed to one. What matters most is how you act on those feelings. No reason for guilt or panic, the feelings for others fades after a while if you never cross the lines of good behavior.

How about some additional info like your ages, and how you know all this?
    monsieurjj Posts: 56, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 5, 2012, 08:33 PM
    Then communicate, ask him why he doesn't feel like having sex with you? Maybe there is something you can improve. Ask always ask there is nothing to lose :)
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2012, 03:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaChip View Post
    Sex is important! Every one deserves it from a relationship. I know you might care about the guy a lot, but what the hell! Find yourself a relationship that satisfies you. This situation is totally unfair to you.
    Sex is not "important" in a relationship. Sex is something two couples do to create life, start a family and begin to raise a child. The persona sex is given today is that it's an activity for pleasure, that is not it's true meaning, no matter how much society has molded it into the norm.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2012, 04:51 PM
    If he came clean himself, then he is wanting things to work with you, be supportive. If he gets distant and start fading away it is time to call it quits, no need to involve yourself with someone who is not going to be with you 100%.

Oct 13, 2012, 07:28 AM
    We are 25 years old,He says he really wants to be with me and he wanted to get rid of the feelings about that other girl,How can he get rid of that feelings... please help me.they both work at the same office.is this type of things happens to guys usually?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 13, 2012, 09:52 AM
    You haven't talked and resolved this since May/June/August/September? That it has lasted this long has me worried that this is no longer the solid relationship it was, and maybe you should get away from him for a while. Do you live together?

What's been going on the past few months between you two?
    LuiOus Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2012, 05:27 AM
    Well try to make his feelings go away.. you're a girl c'mon..
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 14, 2012, 09:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LuiOus View Post
    well try to make his feelings go away.. your a girl c'mon..
    I am sorry but it is not up to the op to 'make his feelings go away.' He has to handle his feelings by himself. He needs to sort out his emotions and decide who he wants to be with and who he wants to let go. Frankly, he shouldn't be with either of them until he gets his act together.

She has to decide on her own what she is willing to put up with and what she absolutely refuses to allow to affect her life. Either she stays with him and tries to support him as he works through his feelings or she decides to let him and his confusion go.

Ayesha, I would suggest stepping away from all of the confusion. Obviously, staying and hoping he is ready to let his feelings for the other female go isn't working. There will probably always be doubt about in your mind about whether he is 'over' her or not as long as they have any contact which they will have as long as they work together. If you cannot work through this and let it go on your end then insecurities are going to grow. This female may end up being history, but it won't stop concerns about the next one from occurring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does my boyfriend have feelings for another girl [ 3 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I have been together for over a year now and its been great but he has a class with a girl that he always talks to. He says he has no feelings but when I pick on him about flirting with her he gets all defensive does that mean something? He doesn't text her a lot but they do...

Boy meets girl, girl has boyfriend. Girl cheats with Boy then Girl breaks up with boyfriend. Lost? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl last May after I had gone through a bad breakup myself, but I knew I wasn't ready and even though every fibre of my being wanted to be with her I restrained myself. She is a lovely soul upbeat and we had so much in common: cheesy, smart, good senses of humor, open hearted, etc We...

Confused feelings about current boyfriend,ex boyfriend [ 27 Answers ]

Okay background story, My ex and I dated for a little over 2 years, I loved him so much and he was faithful and good to me. The problem was that he wasn't as outgoing in a sense as I was, and he wouldn't take me out, I mean he took me out every weekend, but it wasn't to do like new stuff, stuff...

Love a girl but not sure if she shares the same feelings and has a boyfriend [ 44 Answers ]

I think about her every day and I'm just not sure if I should tell her that I love her, considering the fact that she has a boyfriend. Whatever happens, I want her to be happy. I thought about slipping a note in her shoe whenever I get the chance. By the way, I'm 14. Please help.

My boyfriend has feelings for another girl [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been on and off for the past few years, hooking up with different people when we aren't together and also going out with other people. We began talking again this past winter and made our relationship serious. Last weekend he went off to visit some friends at a college and...

View more questions Search