Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chattrj77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 01:03 AM
    Why do I hate my boyfriend
    He has done nothing but cause me troubles. If he pushes me to my limit by calling me names and telling me how pathetic I am it makes me want to leave. He is from FL he has nothing, no money or belongings. I really think his intent is to get me put in a mental ward or locked up. He goes off for nothing. He lies he cheats and people are like just leave him but he holds me hostage. I am miserable and I want to and I want to die, I hate his guts and I think he is dumb. I wish they would lock me up but he would sell all my stuff and rip me off even more than he already has. Today he got put in the back of a police car because he is a ing idiiot and we banging his head on the window faking and breathing attach. I asked them to take him to the mental ward for 2 weeks and the took him to a hospital and released him. I need some relief. Why will his dad not take him damn it. I keep calling his dad asking him to make him go back to FL but they must know how he really is. A jerk face lying user. I wish I had the balls to off myself if I have to stay with the face death would be welcomeed.
    Genis Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2012, 02:14 PM
    Please don't hurt yourself. Whatever you do.
    LauraaBabesz Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 03:41 AM
    Okai so... you hate him because... he's treating you like your nothing...
    There's the reason why you hate him. You've done nothing wrong.. he has no right to treat you like this... I know its easier said than done.. but... finish with him..
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 23, 2012, 05:13 AM
    I'm confused. You basically say he's abusing you but then you ask why you hate him. You also claim he's holding you hostage... this is somewhat confusing and makes me wonder what you're really saying.

If he's that bad, leave him and find someone else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my ex boyfriend hate me? [ 10 Answers ]

I liked him for 4 months before we actually went out .I knoe it seems like a long wait but I wanted to make sure I liked him. So during that 4 months we were really good friends. We alwayz laughed and talked. He would make me laugh so hard and I'd do the same for him. But after the 4 months I...

Why does my ex boyfriend hate me? [ 2 Answers ]

ME & my ex boyfriend dated for 10 months.. & now he act like he hate my guts :( I didn't do nothing to him.. Like he comment on my pictures on Facebook & we talk but sometimes he never reply or when were talking he randomly stop writing me.. I'm in a relationship & he told me he's single and haven...

Why does my boyfriend hate me? [ 6 Answers ]

First of all, we have a 2 year old daughter together and now I'm 2 months pregnant. We just found out a week ago and he didn't even react. And let me tell you that in jun of 2010 we broke up because I wanted freedom from him and I wanted a break from everything, he is really controlling and I just...

Does my ex-boyfriend really hate me? [ 5 Answers ]

Before I get to my question here's some history about my ex-boyfriend and I. I dated my ex-boyfriend for a year the we didn't start on a good note with his mom... I had to spend the night over at another guy's house 2 weeks after he asked me out now before you get the wrong idea that I cheated on...

I think my boyfriend and I hate each other [ 16 Answers ]

I don't know what to do, my boyfriend and I are always fighting, but we won't break-up with one another. I want the relationship to work. He is a great guy in many ways, but I just can't get over the things that annoy about him and I end up starting fights about them all the time.

View more questions Search