Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jinipeyom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 10:32 AM
    My girlfriend says she loves me but tells me that she loves someone else too
    My relationship is about 4 years old. We were kind of living in together. As of lately, I was very busy doing my Thesis in Architecture that I couldn't give my time to my girlfriend though we shared the same room. Meanwhile, she went out to play badminton regularly. Very unfortunately for me, she fell for a junior of about 4 years with whom she used to play badminton. We talked about it. I told her that we could end the relationship very amicably if she loved him. But she says she doesn't want to break up as she loves me and saw a lot of dreams with me in future and she is not very sure if its love with that guy. She terms it "Teenage love" with that guy, while we are in our mid twenty's. At the same time, she says she cannot stop texting or calling or meeting him. We are in good talking terms and she neither wants to break-up with me nor get committed to the other guy. I am very much in a devastated situation where I know that she loves someone else. Please give me your valuable opinions on what I should do.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2012, 07:16 PM
    If she can't tell the difference between who she loves, you should have some self respect and break up with her. It would save you a whole world of hurt.
    KittyLover7 Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Aug 5, 2012, 01:57 PM
    Tell her to choose or it will go on for months... I am sorry dude... my ex boyfriend told me that he had feelings for another girl too... well I left right then and still think of him everyso often but I'm independent and building my life into something great.. u are capable of doing the same thing... if I'm 18 and doing this I know you can:) haha funny thing is he called me back and said he thinks he made the wrong choice but I told him to stay with her... if they do it once they will do it again... good luck friend:)
    Sweet kid Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 02:05 PM
    You should give her some space, have a break of a few weeks and like that she will know who is the guy that she really loves And she'll choose bitween you both. ;)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 02:53 PM
    I think if my lady of 4 years couldn't stop texting, calling, or meeting up with some dude she had a teen age love for, she would kind of need a new place to stay and a new boyfriend.

If talking can't resolve this, resolve it yourself, your way. Just because she isn't sure doesn't mean you have to be. Let her find out without you. Do her words and actions match? Not from what you wrote.
    Chima4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 03:49 PM
    If she can not show you the picture in her heart, foget her,she is not a true lover
    monsieurjj Posts: 56, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 5, 2012, 06:57 PM
    the wise thing to do is leave her, making yourself high value and she will respect you. And if you really do want her and you do this she will come back to you for sure because the power lies to who wants the relationship less
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 07:17 PM
    She obviously wants to have her cake and eat it too.
    It doesn't work that way, I don't think playing games is the thing to do, in the end it will only bite you in the butt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex tells me she loves me but she been flirting with a lot of guys [ 5 Answers ]

My ex tells she stills loves me but I broke up with her cause she never showed I was the last thing on she would think of and I felt useless and this was for about year and yes I do love her but she never made me happy and she would hurt me but I would always forgiver her in a heartbeat because I...

Girlfriend tells me she loves me, yet she wants a break or breakup? [ 13 Answers ]

Hey guys, My girlfriend is telling me she wants a break to see if she if I am the one. We're young, I don't plan on marriage for a while (we're 20) and I just don't understand her idea of couples needing to split up for a while to see if they are the one. She says this is for "us" but I'm...

Girlfriend tells me she loves me, BUT not ready for a relationship [ 4 Answers ]

I'm going to try to explsin this as short as possible. Sorry this might be long but there has been a lot in the past 4 months I knew her. I met my girlfriend about 4 months ago and when we met we hit it off great. We met in a class we both were taking.It was a three day class, Anyway on the second...

She Tells Me She Loves Me Then She Say She Only wanted friends ?(She Has A BoyFreind [ 13 Answers ]

Okay I need some help... Okay I Have Known This Girl For About 3 Years And She Go's Out With Someone I Know And I Never Relly Looked At Her in Any Other Way Just new She was with Someone I Knew So About 3months ago I get a Message on Facebook saying. . Do you know what nathan? Don't...

After break up, she still tells me she loves me... I don't know how to take this [ 55 Answers ]

Long story short, me and this girl I truly love were together twice before, the last time was the third time... we just broke up on the weekend. Its difficult to say who broke up with who, it was almost like a mutual break up but I was the one who initiated it. When we were apart before we never...

View more questions Search