Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lovealwayshurts Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 28, 2012, 12:41 PM
    Help! My boyfriend broke up with me and I love him so much.
    My boyfriend broke up with me last night after talking for three hours with his friends. I really like him and have been dating him for awhile now. His friends don't like me and I feel like he was pressured into breaking up with me. He won't listen to anything I have to say and I just want to talk to him and I don't know how. It doesn't make sense because we were fine yesterday afternoon and then he broke up with me at night. I don't know why. I really like him but he won't listen. How do I know if he still likes me and how can I get him to listen to me?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2012, 03:21 PM
    Unfortunately you can't make him listen. I am so sorry that you are hurting from this. Did he give you any sort of explanation for breaking up with you? If he was influenced by his friends, you are likely better off although you may not realize it just yet. Better to have a boyfriend who will think for himself.

Do you know why his friends don't like you? Is there anything that happened that may have caused them to feel this way? For example, had you ever mistreated your boyfriend?

All you can do is wait and see if he changes his mind and contacts you. In the meantime, spend time with your family and friends for support. If he does contact you at a later time, you will then have to decide if you want to take the chance of going through this again with him or if it might be better to just move on.
    Lovealwayshurts Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 29, 2012, 07:02 AM
    The reason his friends don't like me is because they think that he could do better. He said the reason he broke up with me was because I changed but he won't tell me how. He wants to be friends still but I still really like him. I don't know what to do.
    waranya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2012, 03:44 AM
    I think all he did means he doesn't care what you think , he didn't even give you a clear explanation why he dumped you. Maybe he's confused. But believe me if he regret , he'll turn back and change sth with himself. If he doesn't. Get real and continue live your life, find someone worth your love :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We love each other but she broke up [ 2 Answers ]

It's been more than 400 days since we fell in love and got into a relationship.. We love each other a lot.. Beyond limits.. We love each other more than anything else.. She's possessive about me, I'm over possessive. She's doing architecture and all her friends, both guys and girls are ***...

Me and my boyfriend just broke up today but I still love him but I'm seeing someone. [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend just broke up today and I can't accept it.. but I have my fault too cause I was seeing someone else but him tooo he get back to his exwife so is it right that we broke up or no even though we did something wrong.. help ***.

I broke up with my boyfriend but I still love him and want him back, any suggestions? [ 3 Answers ]

I had an emotional breakup with my ex after 14 months because he got scared of committing to our future, as I have children I decided I should move on but it broke my heart. My boyf didn't want to split but during our discussions he said he didn't love me as much as he used to etc etc and I...

I just broke up and need help getting over my first love [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my first love broke up about 2 days ago. Her name is Megan (she is 17 I am 18) and we were in really love with each other. We helped each other with our demons(she had been sexual assaulted and me beaten in our past). We spend almost all our time together (everyday after school) and most all...

Girl I'm sure I love and her boyfriend broke up, How do I tell her how I feel. [ 11 Answers ]

This girl that I have loved for over 3 years just broke up with her boyfriend. How do I tell her how I feel? I feel like it's now or never with her. And she just means more than the world to me and she doesn't even know that. Please help me.

View more questions Search