Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qwerty1_2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2012, 12:52 AM
    Office flirting is blowing my mind.
    I like a girl in my office a lot.. She always flirts with me, brush my hairs, stand on my foot, long eye contacts, and touching and all... We were together in 2 month training.. we end up holding hands.. A few days back we kissed 2-3 times, and those were very passionate..

But she has a boyfriend from more than 6 years, well that's what she tells me.. All this happened while her boyfriend was away from city for sometime.. But she flirts with me and even asks things like why do you like me so much and all?.

The thing now is there was something she got pissed off at... which mainly includes that I told her roommate about the kissing thing, and she came to know about this.. She didn't want that anybody to know, so she got mad at me.. really mad.. She doesn't want to talk to me anymore.. I have apologized couple of times.. Now we haven't talked for about a month.. Please help I want to talk to her as a friend nothing more..

What should I do.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 31, 2012, 09:05 AM
    EXTREME HARSHNESS WARNING

You have blown your chance to be an office fling and a secret lover, and no fool who has intentions to cheat would do it with a blabbermouth like you. The time to be friends was before she used her charms to flirt, touch etc, as she was seducing your very weak and impressionable arse. Plus for sure, and a FACT, she doesn't want your friendship, just a workplace fling on the side.

Only a zip darn fool would be friends with a user, liar, manipulator, and cheater! You would be in love, she would be cheating... on you and her boyfriend once she used you up, and through you away.

Dude leave her alone before she makes you hurt yourself trying to be a friend.

What a sick joke on you. IGNORE her, and let her wonder why, because even her distance is a tool she is using to train you properly to do what she wants, when she wants. Don't be stupid enough to not see that.

Listen to me carefully, the heart you save may be your own.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2012, 09:28 AM
    Over more than two months, she is most likely wondering why you were not playing whoopie uder the sheets.

She was looking for an affair, not a boyfriend, You crossed the line by making it public.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Mar 31, 2012, 01:17 PM
    Talaniman, by the time I got to the word arse, I was laughing out loud!

But he's right. And you need to realise that having an affair is unacceptable in the first place. And from what I hear, office romances are bad news!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Physics question... with answer, yet I don't know how to get the answer. [ 2 Answers ]

In order to qualify for the finals in a racing event, a car must achieve an average speed of 270 Km/h on a track with a total length of 1410 m. If a particular car covers the first half of the track at an average speed of 232 km/h, what minimum average speed must it have in the second half of the...

When writing an Answer do you have to re-state each count/paragraph or just answer? [ 8 Answers ]

I am wondering if I have to type the exact counts and paragraphs and then admit or deny each or can I just admit or deny to the number indicated?

View more questions Search