Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alex1994 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 12:03 PM
    Why can't my ex admit he loves me?
    In February we both hung out and talked a lot. So like we're going to make a bet about who's going to win the Super Bowl. So we both did a hand shack so I moved my hand a little and he went and held my hand while he was driving for a long time, so he parked his car and we talked more. Then he starts tickling me and I couldn't take it no more so I went on top of him and grabbed his arms up so he can't tickle me. Then he kissed me first and we start making out. I'm so lost like he's giving me signs. I still love him. I don't know if he just still wants me or not. I know he still loves me. He almost admit it when we were texting.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 28, 2012, 01:40 PM
    How old are you and why is he an ex?? Why are you still hang out?

Mar 30, 2012, 08:33 AM
    I'm 17. Because we're close friends and I still like him
    Expert

Mar 30, 2012, 08:49 AM
    But you want him to say he loves you, and maybe he doesn't. You don't want friendship, you want love! He does NOT!

Mar 30, 2012, 09:06 AM
    I'm okay being friends with him but he keeps making moves on me. Look it's driving me crazy

Cuz I still care about him, ik he still cares about me. Because he have told me that. Why we still hangout because we want to see each other.
    Expert

Mar 30, 2012, 11:09 AM
    He wants your body with no commitment to the mind, Sex with no responsibility. If it drives you crazy, tell him to stop it!!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2012, 12:09 PM
    Maybe he just likes you, cares about you, enjoys hanging out with you and doing things together, but he doesn't love you.

Maybe he does, but is scared to say it. Since you apparently broke up before, what caused it? Maybe it was too painful and he is afraid it will happen again. You'll have to ask him.

If you want to get into a more committed relationship, ask him what he wants to do. Tell him that you feel as though he is sending you signals and you just aren't sure if you are reading them correctly or not.

Mar 30, 2012, 01:10 PM
    Thanks. He thought I was in love with this guy I was friends with and he thought I was going to leave him and be with this other guy. And I told him I would never leave u over another guy. I love u a lot. And he told me I ****ed up big time.

And he said I think desitny had brought us back for a reason

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is he afraid to admit he loves me? [ 5 Answers ]

Moved to its own question I was with my ex boyfriend for five years. We have been through some very hard times, due to family issues on his side. He still struggles till this day. This man broke my heart the day he let me go. He tells me he loves me, but he is not in love with me. I have...

Why won't she admit to the affair ? [ 12 Answers ]

11 weeks ago, my wife told me that she didn’t love me anymore and wanted me to move out. I asked her why etc, and she said that I was too moody, shouted at the kids and her too much, and swore too much. I did accept this, and have changed my outlook on everything, - but it seem a shallow excuse -...

He cheated and won't admit it [ 19 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 6 months is just about perfect. He treats me like a queen and is always doing and saying the sweetest things. Its just the type of person he is. I heard from my best friend that my boyfriend is cheating on me with a girl at her work. However he won't admit he. I have talked to this...

OK, I admit it. [ 7 Answers ]

So I watched "The Never Ending Story" and " The Princess Bride" one to many times. Already I am seeing signs that I am playing with fire, that's incorrect, I am playing with the wind. The rest of the exponents were not left to me. In 1977 I was born to a Nazi Jackal that sold me down the river...

Hey found an article about first loves and loves in my local paper, might interest you! [ 2 Answers ]

Love Story (from Bournemouth Echo) Might interest you, :P Nothing amazing but its sweet, a book is listed there some may be interetsed in.

View more questions Search