Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ts_1965 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 01:08 PM
    Does my ex-boyfriend still want me?
    Two years ago my boyfriend and I broke up. For most of the time after he used to text me and call me on and off and always told me he still loved me and even wanted to go out as "friends" but it got to be too much for me and I told him not to do it anymore because I couldn't bear not being with him yet know that he was still in love with me. He did and keeps his distance but there are times I have to see him because he's works where I am a customer and when I go in he sometimes just stares at me and looks into my eyes. I have even looked away to try to get him to look elsewhere but he just stares into my eyes and won't break eye contact. I am still in love with him but he keeps saying we aren't right for each other... if we aren't then why does he still look at me like that like he still loves me.
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2012, 01:29 PM
    In two years, I think if he were interested, he would have made some move to come back. You need to let this go and work on healing, instead of waiting for him to "see the light".
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2012, 06:12 PM
    Be a customer somewhere else. There is always a substitute. Stop using it as an excuse... it is time to cut complete contact and to move on.
    mikelzimmerman Posts: 5, Reputation: -1

Mar 12, 2012, 09:30 PM
    Well look at it from his point of view. He may truly love you but because he may feel like a loser or something to the point of being worthless, he may feel you deserve better. See if he has been seeing other people. If he has ask him if he's happy with thim. Then ask if he wants you back. If he says yes tell him to grow those balls he has. And if he says no then stop worrying to the best of your ability. Time does heal, most wounds.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 2, 2012, 01:06 PM
    All he CAN do is stare since you told him to leave you alone. You must also leave him alone, or ask him why he is staring. What difference does it make unless YOUR feelings have changed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend working overseas, How can I make things easier for myself and my boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has had to move back home to work. Basically, so he can get some money together for a deposit on his own place back in London. It's overseas, so its both difficult and expensive to see each other. It's only 3-4 months, which in the bigger picture isn't really all that long, but he's...

My boyfriend mom told me today that my boyfriend was molested as a child [ 4 Answers ]

She asked me to keep it to myself till he tells me one day, we both started to cry, and she feels angry because she didn't know, and if she could, would want to file a late rape charge. It hurts, and I wish he could tell me, and know that I love him no matter what. He recently about 4 months...

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

View more questions Search