Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carcrashedheartgurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 11:45 AM
    does he still have feelings for me?=[
    I'm having a huge confusing problem right now. I'm still not over my ex-boyfriend.
    You see, I broke up with him in early December and for some reason I though it was a HUGE mistake. It was a long distance relationship. We went to middle school together and I had to move. We later met again on MYSPACE. We called each other every night and We were, well I was really happy.
    I broke up with him because he told me he had feelings for a girl up there.I over reacted and I told him we were done. I didn't really mean it but I guess he thought I did.We said that we would still be close friends, but we grew FAR apart.
    The next day he texted me and told me that he asked that girl he like out, so now they are together, I was devistated that he moved on so fast. After all the things he said to me, that we were going to meet up after high school, get married, make a family, and then my heart just gets thrown in the trash can! I got over the fact that he got over me really fast but, it still hurts everynow and then.
    I called him on his birthday and wished him a happy birthday and he said thank you and we talked for a while. We talked every now and then, but then one day I asked him why we we'nt those best friends we were in middle school and we got in a huge fight. We called each other names and said we hated each other. We blocked each other on myspace so I'm not even able to see his picture anymore.
    BUt for some weird reason, he texted me the other night. It was about 2 weeks after the HUGE fight. He sent me a picture of him and I started crying because I missed seeing his face. He texted me like nothing happened, why did he text me after saying all of those rude things and we both said that we hated each other, so WHY??

I'm so confused!:confused:
    limey34 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 05:48 PM
    Your friend was just angry, that's all, like you must have been also to tell him you hate him like that. Anger is an emotion like sadness or love and each person handles these emotions differently. He is probably embarrassed by his behaviour and just wants to move on. People say stupid things in the heat of the moment and to have to relive the moment again at a later date is embarrassing more than anything else, so he probably prefers to pretend like it never happened. Give him a chance cause he is obviously still interested in you. Long distance relationships are hard for anybody, adults included. If he continues to act like a jerk, then maybe you will have to decide if you really need this person in your life.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Its not really moving on so fast when there is not a true relationship when it is long distance. He probably hates the way you reacted, but since it is not a real true relationship and live far apart. At least he was honest with you that he like somebody close by and you freaked out on him. So he was honest and upfront and you did not treat him that well. Long distance is hard, I know I have done it.

It is better for you to let go of this. You will find somebody, or in the future maybe get together again you never know, but the best bet is to go and have some fun and enjoy your single time. When the right time comes you will meet somebody else that you can actually be truly close to.

Good luck.

Joe
    Ashes92 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Feb 19, 2007, 09:33 PM
    He obviously felt bad and tried to muster up the courage to began repairing your relationship again.
    cherylscott Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

May 14, 2007, 02:25 AM
    Maybe he still does like you an that he just needed some one to block out the pain when you finished him so he went to her an now he knows he made a big mistake men work in different ways they like to have the power so when you finished him he knew you had it. I hope you either get over him or you get back together. You should invite him round and just sit and talk about your feelings for each other

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have feelings for my friend! [ 4 Answers ]

I have talked to this girl named Haylei since school started. We talked but I never seen us more than that, until recently. I had a girlfriend named Lisa Marie. We were dating when I started gaining feelings for Haylei. The feelings have become so strong that I couldn't take the guilt and...

Feelings Have Changed [ 6 Answers ]

Well, see now he's back with his wife, and him and I are supposed to be good friends. He disrespected me so many times on my phone. I have heard them having sex on my phone and on my answering machine. Today his wife wished death on me. I know this situation is not healthy for me because now I'm...

My boyfriend playing with my feelings [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend says he loves me and actually we've been living together for 2 years now and have a lot of plans for the future. But the thing hehas recently done amazed me and I'm in two minds if I should leave him or not. He began communicating with a girl - an acquaintance of mine - so that she...

How do I know if my Ex boyfriend still have feelings for me? [ 5 Answers ]

OK here I go in 6th grade I got with Vegas Matuatia we lasted for 5 months together!! Well all we would do was hi and bye.My friends went up to him and asked him how come you never kissed your girlfriend.And Vegas sais I will kiss her when she tells me she's ready.So I thought that was the cutest...

Craziness about feelings. [ 5 Answers ]

I have some concerns for my friend. She's 22, thinks she maybe bi sexual. All her life she has gone out with guys and thought guys were extremely attractive. She has had random sexual thoughts of females but never to the point where she thought she would be a lesbian or that she would go through...

View more questions Search