Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    queenofGod Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2012, 06:24 AM
    My boyfriend stays with his ex. Should I be concerned?
    My boyfriend got kicked out by his uncle for not having a job. He then got a room with his roommate. He then said he got kicked out by his roommate. (He didn't tell me why.) He then told me the only place he could go back to was his ex's place. He told me nothing is going on. I am not sexually active. He told me that he is willing to wait. But him and his ex were. Um, I don't hear from him two to days at a time. I want to trust him, I do, I will. But something in me won't rest. What do I do? Should I stay or Should I go: part 3?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 4, 2012, 04:44 PM
    No way would I want to be in your situation. Its just to... not good. Protect your heart, as I see a lot of issues, conflicts, drama, confusion, coming from this situation. I hope this unemployed irresponsible rascal is worth it.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Feb 7, 2012, 11:12 AM
    Find someone else who suits you better. You don't need to be in a relationship for the sake of being in one. Wait until you meet the right one before starting a relationship.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Feb 13, 2012, 04:41 AM
    It's just the beginning of a very long heart-breaking, emotions-wrecking situation. My opinion, leave the loser and save your heart and your sanity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I too concerned about this? [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend posted about what attracts him to girls on a site and one of the things he said was glasses. I don't really wear glasses, only at night because I can't drive in them. I'm going to be getting some new glasses soon with a newer prescription, I wonder if he is thinking about me in...

I'm concerned for my boyfriend and our relationship [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and we are very committed to each other but we're having some problems. My boyfriend is undiagnosed but claims he has social anxiety disorder, and judging by the fact that he FREAKS out whenever we're in public together and has to get away from the...

I'm concerned [ 2 Answers ]

I use to have a regular period until I started taking the birth control shot. I only got it once and stopped cause I bled for 3 or 4 months so I switched to the pill and my cycly became regular. I stopped taking it and now I have a period every 14 days is this bad . How do I know when I'm ovulating?

I'm concerned [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lot of discharge and a weird odor, I'm a clean freak and I don't know why I have this problem.it makes me self conscience! What do I do?:confused: :confused:

Very concerned? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 3year old boy, who complained to me that he's penis was sore. I looked at it and it was swollen real bad, he had no trouble urinating or anything like that, it's the top end that was swollen, anyway I took him to the doctor and he said it was inside the penis and that he might have...

View more questions Search