Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zionsmama81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 03:09 PM
    Just wondering!
    My daughters dads child support order went into effect June of 09. I have not received a dime. What do I do?
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Jan 27, 2012, 10:32 PM
    Bring it back to court,talk to your case worker if you have one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just wondering [ 3 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I like this girl from school. I knew her since 3rd grade and now I'm in 7th she left in 4th and cam back now. Any advice.

I was wondering [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering what an orgasam is and what does it feel like :p

Just wondering [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question about my landlord.. Im living in the state of Florida.. My family and I are moving out in march.. does a landlord have the right to show the house to random people while my family and I are still living there.. Its just an inconvienience for me and my family.. plus I wouldn't want...

Hello I was just wondering [ 4 Answers ]

:) First of all I have a best friend who keeps hearing 5 knocks on a wall in her house the same wall every time.So far 3 of the 5 people who live there have heard it and it only happens about once everyother day.We have searched the house high and low looking for creatures,bushes,vines, humans...

Just wondering [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I was just wondering if there was any way to tell the difference between a period and bleeding while pregnant? I think I'm pregnant but I just started bleeding yesterday. If its my period then its 11 days late. It seems to be a lot lighter than normal and it doesn't have that distinct...

View more questions Search