Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shy_gal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 05:13 AM
    My Boyfriend

I have been going out with my boyfriend for 4 months now, it is a first for both of us.
    However problems have been occurring.
    He wants to be close to me but I can't bring myself to let him. I am worried and I am scared. What would you suggest? Is there anything that I can do? :confused:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 15, 2007, 05:59 AM
    What do you mean he wants to be close to you? You really don't have to do anything your not ready for or are uncomfortable with. What worries you and what are you scared of?
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 15, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Tal is right in asking for clarification here so we can be sure to give good answers.

In the meantime I would guess "close" is code for wanting sex. I used to be excruciating shy about sexual matters so its easy for me to read that sort of thing into it. If it is indeed about sex, I am emphasizing here --please don't do anything you are not comfortable with -- just like Tal said. Once done it cannot be undone and becoming sexually active is a big step in a woman's life, especially since we need to think about birth control given the consequences. And it may help to sort your thoughts out about this if you can talk it over with a more experienced woman -- your mom or a personal friend too. And its okay to have a frank discussion here with us -we'll help all we can.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 15, 2007, 06:46 AM
    It would also help to know how old are you and your b/f.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I like a girl, but she has a boyfriend. What do I do? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, Bill here. I met a girl about 2 years ago and we have been good friends since. We don't see one another "a lot" but once and a while. She has a boyfriend of about 3 yrs. When we do see each other, we talk forever and it never seems like either of us wants to go our separate ways when it is...

Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Uggh lets see I want to kiss my boyfriend and I'm nervous what should I do? HElP!! :eek:

Me and my boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I'm due in march... but me and my boyfriend are in a sitituation that he is 5 years older than me. We've been together for 2 years now and decided to keep the baby and he wants to support our son to be and love him and give him everything he needs. He's also in the military right now....

My boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

Hi. I've been dating my boyfriend for 2 1/2 years and I want to live together. Every time I mention it(which isn't often) he never really gives me an answer and just blows it off. I work night shift 3 nights a week and he works days 5 days a week. So we only see each other once during the week and...

My boyfriend and my ex [ 4 Answers ]

My ex and I are still kind of feeling each other.we call and hangout together but I have a boyfriend who loves me and I love him back. My ex knows that a soon as I got out of a relationship with him I started a new one and he admits he was hurt. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing by still...

View more questions Search