Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Taylaalone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 06:32 PM
    Everyone hates me. And ignores me. What do I do?
    Everyone hates me. I'm 14 and ever since me and my ex broke up its been hell. Me and him got into a fight and his brothers started talking about me. Dhey blamed it aLL ON me when. Dhey were doing it to. And dhey all just said we hate yhu. Yhur nothing!. And how much stress I was aldready in. I don't need dhad. So now I started smoking. And cutting myself. And right now I feel like I shouldn't be in this world . And I still love him. And he ignores me. When ik he have feelings for me. Its hurts. - Tayla
    circles102 Posts: 52, Reputation: 6

Jan 3, 2012, 09:48 PM
    Well tayla, I know how you feel, your not the only one who feels that way. And definitely not the first person to cut yourself. I have as well, but this is about you right now. First of all, I know your mad but smoking will only make things worse, think about it. At 14 it doesn't make you look any more interesting, trust me. If this guys brothers started talking to you, there obviously douche bags, all of them.

To be honest, I don't understand your question. There is nothing you can really do to make people like you. It may seem like it, but not everyone hates you. Believe me. You should think about why you think people hate you. If you think you really know why, try to change it, but make it about yourself rather than trying to please others, like the changes should be about personal growth rather than trying to fit in.

Also, I think that the reason you asked this online, is not because you really want answers to "what you should do", but you just want to talk about your feelings and problems with someone who wants to help you.

In this case, you can talk to me. In full confidence.

-Lukas
    shana-chan98 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 05:16 AM
    Tayla... please,don't end up just like me... and u no what happened?
    shana-chan98 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 05:17 AM
    Tayla... If people wants u die... So do I.

-Ai-chan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why he ignores me after an argument [ 4 Answers ]

Every time my boyfriend and I get into an argument he ignores me for long periods. Like he cannot talk about things he just ignores me then thinks things are supposed to go right back the way they were without talking about the problem. I don't know what to do. I love this man and feel in my heart...

She ignores me but I can't move on [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, My Names Richard and I live in the UK. I'm 22 years old. I have an issue regarding my nextdoor neighbour. She's about 23-24. I have been living next door to this girl for over ten years. I live in a flat/appartment and she's right next door. Over the years she has been living next door...

2 weeks together and now he ignores me.why? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a question and it is about this guy I have been dating for over 2 weeks now,we got along so great at first but then I invited him to my best friend's birthday party and then the day after he sent me a text asking if we could just be really good friends. I did not reply because I was...

He ignores me but I still love him [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, well I love this guy a lot en he loves me too but we can't get married because his family is against it. So now when I call him he don ans my call or reply to my text. I can't meet him because he is very far. He is in bahrain en m in africa. I love him en I feel I should wait for him. Pliz...

My three year old ignores me [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my son is three and when I'm alone with him he does everything he can to be as naughty as possible, he won't listen to a word I say, he shouts at me and he purposefully goes from room to room making as much mess as possible its getting to the point that I can't do nice things with him because I...

View more questions Search