Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MichaeL_25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 12:06 AM
    Wondering. .
    I have a civil dismissal docket to attend for a pending default judgement. I was never contacted directly and every single attempt the bank was trying to get in contact with me. For a line of credit amount that was always sent to addresses that I had never lived at. If I show the courts that I had no knowledge of any kind of their contacts by showing a document rental lease in where I have been living the whole time. Would that give me time to seek council or to try and make payment arraignments with the bank for a 1500.00 line of credit that had happen more than 6 years ?

Check out some similar questions!

Just wondering [ 7 Answers ]

Can a noncustodial parent move out of state with out notifying the court before hand,when there is a current court order to be followed?:o

Just Wondering [ 6 Answers ]

It seems to me while reading the questions and answers here that most of the responses are the same. If you ask me life is messy and can effect our relationships in many different ways. So my questions is, what's with all the ONE ANSWER FITS ALL responses?

Just wondering. [ 3 Answers ]

Ok... first let me introduce myself. I am a 21 year old senior college student studying criminal justice, criminal profiling and crime scene investigation. My story: 2 years ago, during a class, I met the most amazing person I've ever imagined. We hit it off on the first day and remained...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.