Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    risicupman Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2004, 05:57 PM
    Should the boyfriend always make the first move?
    Ok here's my question...

Are the boyfriends supposed to always be the ones to put the first moves on every time they fool around with their girlfriend? Or can it be from both of them? It seems like she always wants me to put the first moves on her but I never know when the right time is or if she wants it. Any help from the ladies or guys would me much appreciated.
    artistall Posts: 88, Reputation: 5

Oct 19, 2004, 09:21 PM
    Follow You're Drive
    There are many factors that come into play regarding sexual orientation! You're girlfriend may consider the first move a male role and identify it with the sex drive of the male and also equate it with the desirability of the female! It would be most difficult for you to know exactly when she is in the mood and therefore you will have to make the first move whenever you feel the urge to do so! You have the male sex drive and the female is the object of you're sexual desires. However, it is always a woman's prerogative to decide whether she wishes to entertain you're advances. Social advances have made it acceptable for a woman to pursue a man and also to initiate sexual advances towards him. Follow your sexual desires as you feel them and leave the rest to fate for surely she will let you know her mood, which is something that you will learn to identify in the future should the relationship last long. Remember! The Ultimate sexual experience involves two equally aroused people! Also be open and honest with her during conversations about sex and express your feelings to her. You may be surprised at what she has to say! Enjoy!
    sess84 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by risicupman
    Ok heres my question.....

Are the boyfriends supposed to always be the ones to put the first moves on every time they fool around with their girlfriend? Or can it be from both of them? It seems like she always wants me to put the first moves on her but i never know when the right time is or if she wants it. Any help from the ladies or guys would me much appreciated.
    I don't know about others. I live in a very conservative community. So sex is 'not to be spelled thing'. Right now myself and my boyfriend are out of our hometown and studying.so we find so much time to meet alone. And it was me who made the move first. He is a tight lipped guy so I just told him that I want it. But we had the foreplay so many times earlier but this thing I asked him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What should be my next move? [ 14 Answers ]

What should be my next move? Hey all! This is my first post and I just want to say that this seems to be a great forum! :) Anyway here is my problem. This is going to be a looooong post so if you want a shorter version, please tell me. Even though I think its best if you know the...

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

Ex wants to Move & Take Son [ 4 Answers ]

I live in CA (with my wife of 7 years, our 2 children, and my step-son) and I have joint legal and 33% physical custody of my 8 year-old son with my ex-girlfriend (even though I get him a lot more than 33%, that percentage is what is on the court orders). My ex recently married a man in the Army,...

Are guys always supposed to make the first move? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok here's my question... Are the boyfriends supposed to always be the ones to put the first moves on every time they fool around with their girlfriend? Or can it be from both of them? It seems like she always wants me to put the first moves on her but I never know when the right time is or if...

Should I make a move? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 32 and going back to school.It's funny,cause I actually feel like I'm at high school again,cause there is this guy I really like.he is very shy and even though I'm quite outgoing and always have a laugh with just about anybody,I become really shy around him and don't know what to say or end up...

View more questions Search