Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katt 2288 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2011, 11:55 AM
    Is he cheating on me?
    Hi, I don't want to say my name, but I'm having a problem with my relationship. First of all, my kids are not happy here at all. They are very depressed, and my boyfriend, we live together, but have told him I need to move back where we belong.

I'm not happy here either, and he refuses to move with us, but he says he loves me. What the heck, I've done everything to show him how much I love him. I've moved in, I've changed jobs, I'm always with him, but everything seems more important to him than me, and my kids.

I'm confused. Should I go, or try and work this out? Its has been a long time now, and I have tried everything. When is he going to try? And when he is gone for a weekend, he lies to me, and its hard for me to trust him. I have to find out myself then when I confronted him, he tells me he's sorry.

Please help me

Edited/T
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 18, 2011, 05:09 PM
    Make you and your kids happy and leave.
    Triysle Posts: 245, Reputation: 84

Aug 20, 2011, 01:40 AM
    You said it yourself - you don't trust him. Your relationship cannot be successful without trust. Since there are children involved, naturally that makes the situation more difficult. Having come from a split home, I can tell you that I am a stronger, healthier person because my mother had the courage to leave my father.

Ultimately, you have to make the decision. Are you happy with where your life is right now? You said you've sacrificed a lot for this man; is it worth potentially alienating your children and stressing yourself out further by staying with him even more? We're only hearing your side of the story, but if he truly isn't willing to contribute more, at least emotionally, then I think your course of action is clear.

~ Tee
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Aug 20, 2011, 03:05 AM
    If you strongly believe that he is cheating on you, and if he fails to justify, then you can opt to move out.
    Why should the kids suffer, anyway?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2011, 07:42 AM
    Time to leave and make a new life for you and your children.

He's a waste of time and space.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could he be cheating ! [ 10 Answers ]

OK today me & my boyfriend went to the movies and sum times we use each others phone and write messages on a blank text pg so this time we were using his phone... now before we started writing back and forth on his phone he kept getting text messages and every time he answered them he kind of...

Why do a cheating spouse acts so bitter towards the non-cheating spouse? [ 3 Answers ]

Why do they get irritated when the hurting spouse wants to express how they feel? If the cheating spouse says he is willing to work at marriage but on his terms... what is that? How dare the cheating spouse have a sense of entitlement and says if we work at this, I need to stop being suspicious. Go...

Is he cheating? [ 17 Answers ]

Okay I don't want to make this long and sorry if I do. But here it goes. I have been with this guy for over 4 years now. By the way I'm 19 years old. Anyway, we are engaged, living together, and have a 9 month old baby girl together. When we first moved in together I was already 5 months pregnant...

Cheating on your ex, then cheating on your current boyfriend with your ex. [ 17 Answers ]

Quite the dilemma you would say. I'm actually not feeling anything morrally wrong about it, but that's wrong. I would like to say that I'm confused about my actions and how this all happened. Over the summer my xbf went away for the summer for 2months. As for the Long Distance Relationship -...

What do you consider cheating? [ 37 Answers ]

I'm in a serious dilemma. I need input from others, what do you consider cheating? If finding out that your significant other for the past few years, has been on an adult sex hookup wesbite, and goes on it at times. What would you do? How do you confront him/her? Is it really consider...

View more questions Search