Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skamboj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2011, 12:54 PM
    My girl friend.. missed her period.. from 10 days.. she find test results +... its.. just
    Its just a new relation... we were just rubbing and playing with each other.. but we never had like real sex..
    My question is.. is any thing I can do to get her period back,, we both don't want kid... its just an accident...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 30, 2011, 01:59 PM

What are you worried about if you say you two didn't really have real sex? Pregnancy can occur from pre-ejaculation if you were close enough. Nothing will bring her period back if she is pregnant, other then extreme measures. She can be sure she is pregnant only after l0 days. So what are the basics you are talking about, did you or didn't you, was their actually penetration and why weren't you wearing a condom?

Tick
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 30, 2011, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by skamboj View Post
    its just a new relation... we was just rubbing and playing with each other..but we never had like real sex..
    my question is .. is any thing i can do to get her period back,,,,we both don't want kid...its just an accident...
    You said the test result was positive (+). Well, that means she's pregnant. If she hasn't had sex with anyone else, then you're either not telling the truth about the kind of contact you had, or she's lying and she's had sex with someone else.

If she's pregnant she has a few options. She can abort the baby, she can have the baby and give it up for adoption, or she can have the baby and keep it.

If she has the baby and keeps it, claims you're the father, and the two of you didn't have sex, then get a DNA test done.

As for not wanting a kid, and this being an accident. Well, when you play grownup games, grownup things happen. If you're not ready to have a kid, don't have sex. Accidents happen all the time. You're learning that the hard way. It's too late to think about preventing it now. It's happened, now you have to be grownup enough to deal with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

8 days late period... am I pregnant after 3 negative test results? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi.. I usually get my period on the 15th of the month last month it was late and I got it on the 19th. This month it has not come yet and the month is almost over. I've taken 3 test and they were all negative, I'm already 8 days late. Should I be worried?? could I be pregnant

Missed Period;Negative test results;Could I be pregnant or not? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm very irregular,but sometimes it scares me and puts me in a not so good situation... I can honestly say that my husband & I have been trying to get pregnant for a while.I had my period on April 02,2007.I just missed it & I am very curious... Maybe I missed because I am irregular & it's supposed...

Missed period by 2 days and faint colourless line in the HPT test.. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi.. I have missed my periods by two days and a very regular cycle. Took a HPT yesterday and today morning. Both came up with a very very faint line within 3 minutes.. almost colourless or white line under T - Test result.. after two hours I couldn't see tat colourless line. I have symptoms like...

Missed period and 3 negative pregnancy test results [ 3 Answers ]

My baby was stillborn 3 and a half months ago and me and my partner started trying for another baby immediately. The first 2months April and May I had regular periods, I was due on my period on 28th June but have had no signs etc that I am about to come on my period. I have tested 3 times with 2...

2 missed periods with negative test results [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 26 and have had irregular periods in the past. Now the last time I had my period was 60 days ago. I've taken multiple pregnancy tests and they all come back negative. I even had a urine test at my doctors and received the same answer. Could this be stress related? I've never missed for this...

View more questions Search