Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joygregson13 Posts: 12, Reputation: -2

Jul 29, 2011, 03:47 PM
    How do I get my boyfriend to kiss me?
    Heey, I'm 19 years old and have been dating the same guy for 3 months and we haven't even kissed yet, I know he wants to but it just doesn't happen, anyone got any advice please x
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 29, 2011, 03:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joygregson13 View Post
    heey, im 19 years old and have been dating the same guy for 3 months and we havent even kissed yet, i know he wants to but it just doesnt happen, anyone got any advice please x
    The same way you got your 14 year old daughter's father to kiss you. :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by joygregson13 View Post
    im not a dad but im a mum and my daughter is 14, and she actually asked me if kissing was ok, and i told her yes its fine as long as thats all you do kiss hug and hold hands, no further, your old enough to be responsible but, dont break your dads rules , thats all i ccan say :)

Jul 29, 2011, 04:05 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    I only said that to be helpful
    Expert

Jul 29, 2011, 04:35 PM

Lying isn't appreciated here. Either tell the truth or don't sign in. We pride ourselves on accuracy at this site.

Also, your username and use of speech suggests you are more like 13. So, how old are you really?

Jul 29, 2011, 04:45 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    I'm 19 and OK I won't lie, I was just trying to help people out
    Expert

Jul 29, 2011, 04:48 PM

I'm 19
    For some reason I don't believe this. If you were 19, you would know that 11 is too young to be kissing, yet you posted a question in this regard.

Time to come clean because my spidey senses are tingling.

Jul 29, 2011, 05:02 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    That's because this is my sisters account not mine, hents the username my sister is 13 she posted that question and then I had a go at her for asking something like that at her age
    ken007nielsen Posts: 288, Reputation: 211

Jul 30, 2011, 04:58 AM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Lol, spidey senses are tingling ;)
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 31, 2011, 05:37 AM

To avoid confusion. I suggest that you create your own account to ask your own questions. There is too much confusion when you share accounts. One person per account.

This thread is closed for now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend doesn't want to kiss me [ 3 Answers ]

We've been dating for a few months now... I am 23 he is 21 years old. We have been intimate before and we have kissed ones before. He is an amazing kisser, but after that one time he stopped kissing me. He claims that he doesn't like it but I feel like there is more to it. He also moves away when I...

How to get your boyfriend to kiss you? [ 11 Answers ]

Hey my couzin wants to know how to get her boyfriend to kiss her? They have been dating for a month and haven't kissed yet. She is thirteen. So do you have any advice at all that I can give to her??

Why doesn't my dad let me kiss my boyfriend! [ 5 Answers ]

My dad thinks I have only kissed my boyfriend once! Uh is that even possible! Hey we've sneaked a couple kisses through out our 11 month relationship. Next month it'll be 2 yrs! I'm 14 but and turning 15 in sept. He says that I'm not ready and blah blah. Hey I'm not planning on having sex anytime...

Shold I kiss my boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have aboy friend and we loved each other deeply we meet accidentally and we liked each other from first sight,by the way he is not from my country he studies here in my home,I don't know but he wants to kiss me but I hesitate with it but in the same time I want do it, because I really...

View more questions Search