Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hello4522 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2011, 08:34 PM
    Baby momma
    I have a question hopefully can get answers or ideas. Ok the mother of my 9 month old, we tired to work things being together just fights after fight. We recently stop talking and trying to work things out. So a month after that she tells me she is dating another guy, and possible likes him a lot and can see a future with him and his own baby momma drama add that he is a cop lol. So I was pissed felt used just flat out angry over everything. So couple weeks back we decided to do consoling for or sake and daughter.

So consoling went OK in a sense, after we seen the DR. we had lunch we talked a little bit about her moving on with this dude, and I told her you still have feelings for me I think you still love me and your dating this other guy, she replied I do but physical feelings so I am like OK. So we are leaving the place we ate at she is fake punching me jumoing on me pretty much flirting in a way totally confusing for me. So days went by things are good no fighting whatver we good, So I asked her can my daughter and you vist my family where I am from because they haven't seen the little one yet. I told her it would mean a lot to me to have both of you there to meet my family she agreed on that.

So we are still finemoving on along, so recently like Thursday, Friday and Saturday and Sunday she has been texting me every day dump flirting text messages last night( be home before 10pm hahaa) dump messages like that up until 11pm lastnight.

1.So I guess my question is why would she agree on consuloing talking about all our problems in the past between us when she is dating another guy?

2. Why would she fly to another state to meet all my family and friends if she is seeing another guy?

3. Flirting, texting even touching you no what areas on purpose?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 4, 2011, 07:49 AM

Maybe she wants to lead you along to keep control

Maybe she likes both of you and sees no issue dating both

But you misunderstand counseling. It is not to always get people back together, but to merely find out how you really feel, It more often leads you to understand you don't want to be together.

And you know what bothers me, I don't see any talk about the baby, your desire to see the child, that needs to be the worry, to set up visits with the child, ( not with the mother)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2011, 06:02 PM

Agree with FrChuck - there's a child involved. I see no mention of visitation or support and a lot of discussion about you and the baby's mother.

How old are the two of you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby momma drama [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a crazy baby momma. When me and him starting talking, they weren't together. But once she found out that me and him were dating she told me that my boyfriend and her have been together since the baby was born. He completely denied it. He told me that she likes to start drama with...

His baby momma drama [ 29 Answers ]

I am currently dating a man who is expecting a baby with another woman in 4 months. He and I just started dating, and are enjoying our relationship- except for one thing. The soon-to-be mother of his child tries to control his love life, and has even physically threatened me if I don't leave him....

Baby momma drama [ 7 Answers ]

I am currently in a relationship with this man and he has 2 kids with 2 mommas. That isn't the problem though the promblem is his daughters mom. Me and him have been together for 7 months now and she has been nothing but trouble since I met her. She is currently homeless and jobless and never see's...

Baby momma dramra [ 8 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy for 3 years now and about July of 07' we split up just to see if we were meant to be together. Eventually we got back with each other Jan 0f 08', but while we were split up he got another woman pregnant. She is due in July and he is in MO at basic training but he wants to...

Baby momma drama [ 2 Answers ]

Two years ago I met a guy at work and found out that he was married but he told me that things were not working out of course. Well I had just came out of a really abusive relationship and needed to get over my ex quick because I kept going back to him because I did not want to be lonely. To make...

View more questions Search