Ask
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2011, 12:42 AM

Ignore her.

Forever.
    loveher4eva Posts: 77, Reputation: 3

Apr 27, 2011, 01:35 PM
    I have learnt from looking back now that she really was a good lier and cheated on me a lot. She may have felt some guilt during the process but obvioulsy not enough to stop doing it. I am at a stage now where I have had my first sexual relations with another woman since her and to be honest afterwards I did the whole crying akward situation. Because it was a big step in trying to move on. But now I know she cheated a lot and know that she lied so much I really get a horrible feeling like the whole past two year has been fake and a lie and that my life has not been real.I feel that my purpose for living ( a family with her) was stripped away from me and I honestly never thought it would happen.I have no idea what my future will bring but I know deep down in my mind I will never trust another woman because I put all my trust into someone and they took advantage of that.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 27, 2011, 06:43 PM

You are so caught up in your own emotional drama, you wouldn't know the good things in your life if the slapped you in the face.

Sorry to be harsh, but your zeal to sit on the pity pot is... well... disgusting! Don't you think?? That's where you focus your most attention on, your own attitude. Change that, you change everything.
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2011, 02:32 AM

We make choices in life-so you can choose to either live with the bitterness or you can choose to let it go,realise that everyone is different and that there are good women out there as well.

Your decision!
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2011, 07:54 AM

You either put your heart out there and risk the chance of getting hurt, or you keep your heart locked away and surely become a lonely person. There is a risk/reward factor to anything that requires work and delivers large dividends. You aren't the first person to have their heart broken by someone, and you will not be the last. If you don't take a chance, life becomes one boring, drawn out predictable story. You aren't owed anything and nothing is promised to you, so get off the road of sorrow and pick your head up.

On a more important note, the NFL draft is on tonight. I suggest you grab a seat and focus your attention on something that is worth giving attention to. Man up my friend! There is a saying in boxing: "We all have a plan until we've been hit." Well, you've been hit, but the getting up part is up to you. If you think your purpose for living was to have a family with this specific girl, then I think you are selling yourself short... waaaaay short!

May 1, 2011, 03:40 AM
    Hi everyone again! Lol sorry your going to have to get used to talking to me.I was walking out of work yesterday and I'm 90% sure that she went past me in a taxi with two of her friends. I was waitnin to cross the road, I looked across the taxi and when my eyes glance at the back seat I saw her, she was looking at me but as soon as I saw her she looked away and did not want to make eye contact... she looked sad and beautiful. It was a very confusing moment and when I got on my bus I admit I cried. I woke up with a million thoughts about her and if I'm honest I still want her back after everything. I get the feeling she wants to get me out of her head because she cheated and cheating ruined her life with her dad doing it. I think she wants a clean sheet with someone else but I just want her to know that the love was real for both of us and that she can still have a fresh start and a clean sheet with me. Am I stupid?
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 04:26 AM

No,you're not stupid,but it's time you stopped grasping at the slightest excuse for false hope.

Get busy-go to the gym.

May 1, 2011, 04:33 AM
    Comment on amicon's post
    I don't have false hope and I don't expect anything to come from this and she has not given me false hope its just only me and her know what we had and that it just feels wrong to never be in touch ever again. I don't think we will ever have what we had its just to think we will never see or be in touch with each other feels horrible
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 1, 2011, 05:13 AM

So many emotions to deal with, and you are finding out how easily outside influence can trigger them, and send us into a feelings tailspin.

Sure your first instinct is to rebel against what you feel but then you realize you can't change them. What a dilemma, having feelings that you don't want and can't change.

Well let me tell you. We humans are all about feelings, and we can't help the ones we have, but we sure as heck have full control what we do about them. There are many strategies to coping with your feelings, but I think the best is learn to embrace those feelings, understand them, and let them go by focusing on something more important, the task at hand, or having a task to do.

Even when we are surprised suddenly by situations, and events that trigger those feeling in us. We still have to fall back to taking control over what that feeling makes us do, or think.

Many things will make you sad in life, and eventually, through having to go through these things, we learn to cope with ourselves, and deal with whatever we find ourselves involved in. Practice makes perfect, and sometimes we just have to keep talking to ourselves, until we believe it.

Just keep telling yourself, she is gone and you are moving on to other things. Do this whenever you need to, over and over.

Crazy to talk to yourself you say? Naw, that's who you need to talk to, and tell yourself over and over to do the right thing. Another thing us humans are really good at? Wanting what we know we can't have, and finding it hard to let go of things we want, but can't have. That's the whole lesson behind this very hard experience.

Learning to let go, and keep going.

May 2, 2011, 02:47 PM
    Whoops broke no contact but I don't regret it or feel happy or sad about it at all.I realuse from a recent one night stand that now my ex has moved on and let me go she sort of sees me as a one night stand and that's how I feel... like the past two years have been one big one night stand and now it's the akward bit where one person does not want to see the other.obvioulsy because it was 2 years all this is going to be so hard to take in but for now she is in that akward stage where she wants to avoid me at all costs.its just how it is I know and who knows what will happen in my future but there will always be a part of me that will want her in my life its just who I am, on my part it was real true love and anyone who has gone through that knows the other person will never leave their thoughts until the day they die. It was only a polite peace making text saying hi hope your OK and everyone else is too and she text back just saying everyone was OK. I'm just happy knowing we are not enemies now.
    Uber Member

May 3, 2011, 05:22 AM

Please go back to NC and heal.

May 10, 2011, 02:48 AM
    My ex got back in touch and opened up about everything in a long phone call what now?
    Hi everyone. Me and my ex girlfriend of 3 years had a bad break up she dumped me and left me for someone else. The usual bad break up behaviour went on for a few week and now 3 month later we started texting because we know that even if the romantic love is gone we still love each other in some way and we wanted to clear the air and make peace.I texted her because my aunty died yesterday and we shared a few polite texts nothing major and then later in the night she just opened up and text saying what I thought I would never hear. She said I'm sorry for everything I have put you through. She said she was happy with me and as soon as her nan died it sent her off the rails and she said she threw away the only thing that ever meant anything to her and that she hates her self for how much she hurt me. The death hit her hard she said she is not happy but should be and that she wants to run away. We had a long talk about life and what's gone on since we last saw each other and she let it slip that she is with the person she left me for still(I thought she was still single). I started to go a bit dizzy and felt bad and I know that's why people always say no contact is best but I'm still glad we made peace. I told her that I don't want her to run away and have a break down but you need to talk to him about it because he was her choice and if he is not giving her what I can then that's not my problem. The truth is we meant too much to each other to ignor each other for the rest of our lifes but I will not be in the friend zone with her.im not in the desperate stge of the break up when I need her I am calm about everything but there will be moments in life when she will get married have kids etc that will hit me but I will always be in touch some how. Any thoughts?
    sahar. Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

May 10, 2011, 03:38 AM
    I think she still loves you... have you proposed her again or not? if not I think it's better to do it ASAP , :)

May 10, 2011, 03:45 AM
    Comment on sahar.'s post
    I think she is on the rebound but she does not know it and there is no way a can wait or expect her to end it with him and want me back. I need to expect nothing and act as if I will never see her again. If I wait around hoping she will realise what she has done then that's a dangerous game.

May 10, 2011, 04:14 AM
    Comment on sahar.'s post
    She said she is not happy now but she was happy when she was sith u , that means she wants to come back to u, I think so! Why don't you ask her back?

May 10, 2011, 04:48 AM
    Comment on sahar.'s post
    I have begged enough since the break up and if she really wants me she has to realise it herself and make the effort. There is only so much I can do she needs to figure things out for herself ull be fine

May 10, 2011, 04:53 AM
    Comment on sahar.'s post
    Oh.. I did not know this , hmm ! Since I am a girl I think she afraid to break up with her boyfriend! I just think so !

May 10, 2011, 05:41 AM
    Comment on sahar.'s post
    Well things are literally happening by the second here. We keep texting like we used to and she is seeing doctor 2moz so I am happy for her knowing she will get help from a doctor and her family, I told her why she wants to run away and stop crying all the time she needs to be alone so her head can clear and not be in a serious relationship and she said she is going to sort that out now. I think she is breaking up with him. I still don't think that's to start again with me but I'm glad no one will be taking advantage of her fragile state

May 10, 2011, 06:09 AM
    Comment on sahar.'s post
    I wish she come back to u Bcoz you love her so much and you are too much good for her even though she can not understand this... If she does not come back to you then something wrong with her hearth.. U are valuable and lovely , don't waste your life... enjoy your life :) <3

May 10, 2011, 06:16 AM
    Comment on sahar.'s post
    Wow that's a really nice thing to say thank you so much and I wll not wait for her u just hope she leaves him so she can make peace with herself

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How long are liquid vitamins good for once opened? [ 3 Answers ]

Once my liquid vitamins are opened and refrigerated how long are they good for?

Main screen on the vairy touch mobile phone [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how I remove the short cut menu bar that runs along the middle of my screen, it blocks my view of my wallpaper, one of the boxes has an icon of a house the other is an icon of 4 squares, please help me to remove this.

The phone call [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I fell ij love with the man who helped me a lot to escape from my emotional and psychological problems. One day he suddenly did not want to see my anymore without explaing what happened.. I only got insight that he was angry about something but did not want to speak.( we saw each other for...

View more questions Search