Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kieyou22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 06:23 PM
    I'm in love with a lesbian
    We first met in the Philippine that time our US visa was still on the process, we both hired and sponsor by our company were we are working now. The company provide us free accommodation in our 1st month only and after that we decided to share in one apartment for us to save. We became friends, we casually talked a lot about work, family, personal issues etc... we shared many ideas, we hangout with other friends, we had misunderstandings and almost all our daily activities we have been together until one time without my expectation, something happened to us... I was so confused that time maybe because I was not exposed to the situation, shocked and mixed emotions too because she confronted me then that she's falling in to me but she tried to hide it because I might get mad at her... now I'm love with her but the problem is I have my on and off boyfriend for over 10 yrs now and she has a 3 yrs girlfriend. We are in our almost 2 month relationship now and we enjoy each other, we always have a great "Make Love", I love the way she do it and it really satisfied me... I don't want to compare but I'm happy and enjoy with her. I can feel that she really care, love and respect me.
    Now, I'm confuse because her girlfriend knows already about us and my boyfriend wanted me to go home for a vacation next month but I'm not excited to see him... to tell you that I'm not happy with our 10 yrs of relationship, I'm just still with him because of family value...

Please give me piece of advise... what should I do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 3, 2011, 07:54 PM

So you are both cheating on someone else, do they know that you two are having a relationship ?

Being a lesbian or gay, or bi or straight is not an excuse to cheat or have sex without consideration of how others feel.

So what do you say or tell the 3 year old girl friend ?
    Does the 10 year boyfriend mind you having this affair

Mar 3, 2011, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    So you are both cheating on someone else, do they know that you two are having a relationship ?

Being a lesbian or gay, or bi or straight is not an excuse to cheat or have sex without consideration of how others feel.

So what do you say or tell the 3 year old girl friend ?
    does the 10 year boyfriend mind you having this affair
    Sorry... :confused:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 5, 2011, 04:55 PM

So be honest with your partners, and tell them sorry.

Obviously you were wrong to lie, and cheat, and decieve them, so make it right. Tell them the truth, if you know what that is.

If you don't know, find out.

Mar 6, 2011, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    So be honest with your partners, and tell them sorry.

Obviously you were wrong to lie, and cheat, and decieve them, so make it right. Tell them the truth, if you know what that is.

If you don't know, find out.
    Thanks, Taliman... we really don't know how to say it to them. I wish I can have more strength to do that.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 6, 2011, 06:24 PM

You say you stay with him because of family value. What exactly is that?
    Personally I think you two were in a situation that was stressful and spending so much time together has brought this on. You're in lust. So is this girl no longer a lesbian?
    You still should come clean with your boyfriend. Cheating is not attractive and it leads to nothing but heartache.

You say you have met someone else and you are having a relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I ask him if he is still in love with me [ 4 Answers ]

How can I ask my boyfriend if he is still in love with me.. without making him feel bad or having an awkward moment.. I am ver shyy Ps.. SORRY ABOUT MY ENLGISH HEHEHE

He is in love of me ? [ 6 Answers ]

i think my boyfriend likes my best friend but my best friend have a boyfriend I know my boyfriend loves me but i think he likes my bffff a lil cause he is always calling her I KNOW IF SOMETHING IS HAPPENING BETWEEN THEM MY BESTFRIEND WOULD TELL ME CAUSE WE AR BFFF SINCE WE HAD 10 AND NOW WE...

Am I in love? [ 9 Answers ]

Answer me

Is 14 2 young 2 be in love? [ 4 Answers ]

Do you think 14 is too young to be in love??

View more questions Search