Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jellyfish92 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 03:19 PM
    Does my ex want me back after HE broke up with me?
    So, my ex broke up with me 2 years ago for no reason. We were perfectly happy together. I've only seen him once or twice after the breakup. I was really heartbroken and tried to move on. I've dated another guy since then but the relationship ended. After my ex heard, he started contacting me non-stop and want to see me again and hang out. Since I've been talking to him, my old feelings are starting to come back. We only dated for 8 months. I was 16 at the time and now I'm 18. I'm not really sure what to do at this point. Lately I've been thinking about him A lot and becoming really anxious to see him, but I need to know first if he still has feelings for me so I can make that call. Please Help!! Im so confused.
    CarrotTalker Posts: 392, Reputation: 189

Jan 26, 2011, 03:27 PM

It's probably just a game he is playing.

Why did he break up with you in the first place?

Why are you so eager to let him get back with you?
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2011, 03:51 PM

You just broke up with this other guy, and are probably lonely. There are many other post on this site were others have sat around and started re-thinking about an old boyfriend, they just remember the good times.

That is when now at 18yrs you need to be smart enough to remember HOW HE DUMPED YOU FOR NO REASON. How he didn't care how he hurt you. You need to remember the bad things. How he handled himself and presented himself is what counts.

I guess my thing is why go backwards? Life is made up of thing we learn from and what we still need to learn---keep going forward, you have already learned everything you need to know about him!! Take care
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 07:23 PM

I think that your confusion may start with you not knowing you are free to explore better options ahead of you rather than re-thinking those behind you, that failed by the way, and broke your heart. Don't forget that.

Give it some time, and real thought, while you leave the ex alone, and see what else is out there for you.
    jellyfish92 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 01:22 PM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    Thanks! This really helped :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We broke up and are now back together? Or are we? [ 25 Answers ]

Me: late 20's, not my first time I've been in a serious relationship. This is a GF of 3 years and lived together for 2. So about 2 months ago my GF wanted to break up. We had a rocky time and she developed an interest in someone she works with (she didn't disclose this at the time but I found...

I broke up with my girlfriend a while back and it's come back to "haunt" my emotions [ 8 Answers ]

Well, a while back, I was dating this girl I knew for a few years. One day we finally came out and told each other how we felt about each other, but at that time I was going through some rough stuff in my life with school and my family so it was a pretty bad time for the relationship. Everyday I...

My ex broke up with me for a 14 yr old how do I get him back? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I was dating a guy for a while and I'm 18 and he is 17 and he broke up with me for a 14 yr old he broke up with me by saying he thinks we should just be friends and that he didn't feel the same way about me as I did about him. I want him back and he's still talking to me and I can tell...

I broke up with me ex now I think I want him back [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I met this guy called Luke through some friends and liked him almost immediately, I was never interested though, we became friends and about 2 years later he asked me out. We went out for 9 months generally good but not perfect and then he got send to Hong Kong with work, I decided I want...

I broke up with him but want him back now! [ 17 Answers ]

I just broke up with my boyfriend of 7 months because we only saw each other once a month and talked maybe 2 to 3 times a week, for no good reason. A month or two earlier I had already told him I didn't like it, he promised it would change. We were pretty serious but I just couldn't take never...

View more questions Search