Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidrp61 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 06:03 AM
    Did I do something wrong to end this relationship
    I been with the woman I love for 3.5 years.lived together for 2.5years. She has an issue with trusting me.she says she sees me gawking @ young girls,little white lies I have told to avoid arguments.example she wanted me to send my son to camp.I told her I didn't have the money.1 month later she realized I had money in my savings.that was for emergency and to buy our home together.. so now I'm not honest and deceiving.
    One morning her best friend called me @work one morning and thought my girlfriend. Was mad at her.then she started complaining about her marriage.and telling me all about the fighting and arguing.
    She then said how happy my girlfriend and I look,always going out etc.she wishes her marriage was like our relationship.I told her every relationship has problems that's what makes kiss and makeup fun.I told her that we to have our problems and told her about an incident which my girlfriend broke my new lcd TV because I wasted 10.00 on a yard sign off a school cheerleader.
    I told her friend what you do when you love someone is you forgive them.and that's what I did I forgive the woman I love so much.my girlfriend. Did replace the tvt and cried and said she's sorry.I felt terrible she had to spend 1300.00 for another TV.so I told her when the new TV arrived I will send back the one you broke saying it came broke.they did send us another TV.now she mad at me for committing fraud getting her a new TV .
    Since then her best friend and my girlfriend got into a fight and she told my girlfriend what I told her about the TV.and some other lies.
    I was trying to show her friend this is what you do when you love someone you forgive them.my girlfriend. Thinks her girlfriend.and I was having a pitty party an emotional affair.now my girlfriend moved out and is mad as hell at me.
    She's seeing someone else she and wants her space.I haven't slept in 7 weeks she says there just friends.she told me she don't trust me.all I was trying to do was help get my girlfriend. And her friend back together and now I lost the one I love so much.
    Was it wrong for me to tell her friend about an incident in our relationship?is this really relationship ending?I was not talking about my girlfriend behind her back.you don't do that to someone you love.I wish she would trust me.I never ever intended to hurt her.I want her back in my life so bad.I need honest answers so I can forward this question to her.need answers for men and women... thank everybody
    Jott Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 03:52 PM
    I would suggest that you explain to her exactly what you have said here. If she is not willing to listen or believe you, then in my honest opinion, you should move on and find someone who will trust you. But explain to her that you love her and you would not do anything to hurt her, but if she cannot find it in her to trust you, suggest that you only want her to be happy and let her move on and find someone she feels she can trust. It sucks if you've given her no real reason to distrust you, but it seems she has some insecurity issues to deal with.

I am no expert on women, but usually I find being completely open and honest about how I feel is the only way to solve problems such as this, and then if it doesn't help the situation, there isn't much else a guy can do but move on.

Jan 15, 2007, 05:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jott
    I would suggest that you explain to her exactly what you have said here. If she is not willing to listen or believe you, then in my honest opinion, you should move on and find someone who will trust you. But explain to her that you love her and you would not do anything to hurt her, but if she cannot find it in her to trust you, suggest that you only want her to be happy and let her move on and find someone she feels she can trust. It sucks if you've given her no real reason to distrust you, but it seems she has some insecurity issues to deal with.

I am no expert on women, but usually I find being completely open and honest about how I feel is the only way to solve problems such as this, and then if it doesn't help the situation, there isn't much else a guy can do but move on.
    You said It sucks if you've given her no real reason to distrust you, give me an example
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2007, 05:48 PM
    Okay, You posted this several times if my memory is correct. You are not going to get different answers. I do believe my answer was your better off without this person. Let go, move on.

You have every right to have your own savings. It is none of her business what you do or do not with it. It is your money. Your savings. Emergency fund. Sending the boy to a camp is not an emergency.

If you have to say white lies just because of your afraid of her reaction. Forget it.

Joe
    Jott Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by davidrp61
    you said It sucks if you've given her no real reason to distrust you, give me an example
    What I mean is that it sucks for her to distrust you without good reason (for example, you have not cheated on her or anything serious such as that). It is hard to imagine letting someone you love go, but if she loves you back, she'll get over her distrust. If not, you deserve better.

Jan 16, 2007, 06:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Okay, You posted this several times if my memory is correct. You are not going to get different answers. I do believe my answer was your better off without this person. Let go, move on.

You have every right to have your own savings. It is none of her business what you do or do not with it. It is your money. Your savings. Emergency fund. Sending the boy to a camp is not an emergency.

If you have to say white lies just because of your afraid of her reaction. Forget it.

Joe
    Not looking for different answers but more responses

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Will this ever end? [ 4 Answers ]

I know this is lengthy and I apologize but hope that someone will take the time to read and reply. Thanks in advance! During my divorce which was final January of 2006, I met someone also going through a divorce. I was very apprehensive about dating or even going out with anyone because I was...

At my witts end [ 3 Answers ]

I am 4 days have had mild to moderate cramping for 2 days feels like my period is coming go to the restroom but nothing. LMP was 9/1/06 had lost of baby dancing 9,11,12,15,17 should have had next period 9/29. Took a pregnancy test mid day yesterday and it was negative. I have a 3.5 year old that I...

Front-end vs. Back-end Tech Writing [ 4 Answers ]

What's the difference? Can someone give me an example of both? I'm SO confused! :confused: Thanks in advance. -HBG

Is this the end [ 5 Answers ]

Met my girlfriend 4 months ago she is older than me and has a 3 year old child and is in final stages of divorce of her ex of 10 years. She still sees the ex due to the child she still cares for him but doesn't love him anymore as he cheated on her. She has been very open with me about a lot of...

View more questions Search