Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sepp661 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2007, 08:19 PM
    Girlfriend won't leave my house, wants on the deed
    I bought a house for the purpose to move in with my fiancé and her four kids. We are now breaking up! She refuses to leave, or pay rent. The Morg is 4300 a month. She pays me 1200 a month for the last year. We have no written agreement. The house is 100% in my name, and she writes the checks to me. She will not leave, and refuses to pay anymore rent unless I put her on the title. And I paid all escrow fees. She thinks she can get half the house in a court of law. What is the fastest way I can evict her. We live in California, Los Angeles County
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 11, 2007, 08:26 PM
    She is a tenant, she rents on a verbal month to month notice, you will have to give her an official 30 day notice, and when she refuses to move, file for a legal eviction though the court.

She can think she is a chicken but it still won't get her eggs, don't matter what she wants or thinks,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house guest won't leave [ 3 Answers ]

I invited my friend of 10 + years and her daughter to move in with me while she find a job and a house (she was evicted from her apartment). A year + later, she still at my house without no job. I asked her to leave 7 months ago, and she still has not moved out. I just sent her a certified letter...

When can I take my baby and leave my parents house [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I'm 16 years old and have a 5 month old baby... my parents are trying to control everything I do they won't let me raise my kid they are trying to take over... when can I legally move out so I can raise my baby myself with the help of the daddy??

Ex girlfriend won't leave, how do I evict? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been broken up with my girlfriend for 3 years and she will not leave. I have been very civil and when I push the issue she gets violent. I am a Federal employee and cannot go there, so I let it go until she calms down. She pays for nothing, does nothing to contribute. I have recently been...

Ex-girlfriend Won't Leave [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a townhouse about 7 months ago. My then girlfriend moved in with me. My sister and her husband also live with me. Things aren't working out with my girlfriend and I asked her to leave but she refuses. She has a child who may be mine (not sure, am going to request paternity test). ...

The stray cat under my house won't leave [ 5 Answers ]

I had some work done to my house recently and one of the contracters left the side entrance that goes underneath my house open. I now have a cat under there that refuses to leave. We re-opened the side entrance and even the small vent under the house to give him/her the opportunity to get out but...

View more questions Search