Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sodaspritz Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jan 10, 2007, 12:30 PM
    I'm so confused
    I was dating a guy for 2 months. All was going well on my side and as far as I could tell on his side too, he was telling me that he hasn't been so happy in along time and his soul was content. We did have a issue a few weeks into dating where he told me that he wanted to remain friends with his ex girlfriend. I told him that I wasn't comfortable with it and he said he wouldn't see her.
    He took me to his parents house a couple times for the weekend and even wanted to me go with him over christmas, so in my head all was going great. When we get back over Christmas we stopped at the house to drop stuff off and than head out again. Well who is standing at the end of his driveway but his ex. He knew I was mad about it and told me that he wouldn't give up a friendship. I told him that if we where going to keep seeing each other than she could not be in the picture. We stayed together the next few days with tension in the air and on New Years eve day I ended it.
    Well he calls her right away and she is to busy to talk to him.
    He tells me that he still loves her and its not fair for me to make him make a choice. I really had feelings for this guy.
    His ex told him that she was seeing someone else and he makes contact with me. He wants to see me and talk things over, he even called this morning and asked if I could spend the night on Thurs. I told him I would have to think about it, I don't want to be played again but I can't get him out of my mind.:confused:
    Copperhead6 Posts: 132, Reputation: 51

Jan 10, 2007, 12:47 PM
    Don't be a fall back girl. You're the one that took him on the rebound so you should know the chance that you are taking. Be friends and let things build slow les you end up the victim of his broken heart!
    sodaspritz Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jan 10, 2007, 12:53 PM
    Thanks for the advice, I don't want to be used again. I did meet a guy that my friends set me up with and he's a really nice guy. I should forget about the ex and move on
    Copperhead6 Posts: 132, Reputation: 51

Jan 10, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Your welcome. Do what's best for you! But if he is just looking for someone to hold at night so he isn't alone then you should move on until he gets his head cleared!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 11, 2007, 07:12 AM
    Move on, but just as you where the rebound don't make some one else your rebound. Take time to get him out of your mind so you can move on and enjoy your life.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2007, 01:15 PM
    You only invested two months Move on or you'll just wind up in this cycle of dependancey.
    varaprasad Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2007, 01:35 PM
    It is all about rubbing flesh. then this is real nonsense. get a hold of yourself .Move on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

So confused [ 4 Answers ]

My friends had been cutting themslevs and one of them still does. That's when my problem got worse. I'v always had problems with myself mostly emotional but I neva admit it to anyone, I can neva talk to my family or my friends, I feel as though I'm disappionting them. I always feel lower then...

Confused and Need Help! [ 11 Answers ]

To give some back ground first: I am normally a 26 days cycle and last for 5 days. Day 1 being light, days 2 & 3 being pretty heavy, day for a little lighter, & then day 5 some spotting and stop! This month I was due to start my period on the 5th. I have sex on the night of the 4th! But nothing...

Confused about something [ 4 Answers ]

My 10 yr old daughter is very well behaved in public, at other peoples houses, to other people, but for some reason she has been very snappy and rude towards me. I have been at home with her since she was born. Not because I wanted to, but because I have 2 other kids also, and dh didn't want me to...

Confused [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, this forum has been very helpful but I am still not sure what is going on with me. I had a very light period on the 20th Dec which was right on my due date it lasted about 2 days and was very weird for me now 2 weeks later I seem to be spotting again my ovulation date was on the 3rd Jan we did...

Confused... maybe? [ 3 Answers ]

I had a breakup about 7 months ago. We were together for 3 years. Ended out of the blue, just said " he didnt want to be with me anymore" and other things. I mean really, it was not out of the blue because he had to be thinking about it for some time. IN any case, we fought a lot after, and did not...

View more questions Search