Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Jan 9, 2007, 09:37 PM
    Help with my boyfriend and friends
    I've been with my boyfriend for a few weeks I've been in love with him forever he's my firstboyfriend and I'm only 12 but he's 13 and over a year older than me well some of my friends talked to him and were a little mean they confronted him and told him not to go any further than he alread is with me wich are hugs and he seemed a little annoyed at lunch because he was talked to like that by 3 girls who are younger than him well they said if he went any further they would jump him and if he broke up with they would jump him well I have a very tight circle and I'm the unexperence baby and I'm that way due to my parents well what should I do and another one of my friends said he said if I don't kiss him he will dump me but that was before what the 3 other girls said so I might just kiss him to piss off my friends espacialy since they are acting like an older brother wich is annoying well what should I do my situation is confusing me
    Miker9587 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 09:49 PM
    I would just tell your friends to just give you and him some space to let u two work it out yourself...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have no friends! [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I have a problem which is completely eating me up and it's getting worse day by day. The main problem is that I find it difficult to keep friends. Whenever I make friends with a group of people, there is always one person in that group who takes a dislike to me, and she (it's...

Should I date my best friends ex- boyfriend? [ 22 Answers ]

My situation is kind of weird. I live with my best friend, I love her dearly and really do not want to disrespect her in any way. The reason I say this is weird is her current bf( in which she has a child with) I dated briefly... very briefly so it doesn't even matter. She hooked up with him and...

Just Friends? [ 15 Answers ]

OK, I met this guy eric at work... for the longest time we were just acquaintances... and over time, not really sure how it happened but we became friends. He is 35, married with an 8 year old son. I am 25, single. Eric is a great guy and I really like him... JUST AS A FRIEND. Well, we've been...

Is it always right to be friends with your ex? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi there... this is my first and maybe my last post here... I was redirected to this site from a website called www.hell.com quite funny that that site was recommended to me by my ex... who by chance happens to still be one of my closest and must trustworthy friends... at the hell.com website you...

View more questions Search