Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Geoff...

I heard a great quote recently... do you know who Carry Grant is - the actor?

Ultimately ladies man, gentleman, knew what do, put women in there place when they needed it, Affair to Remember, etc.

Well... the quote was... what would Carry Grant do?

DISAPPEAR!!

Hey would be the wuss waiting around for her. He knew there were so many other women. He knew every women is not perfect.

He'd move - you're doing the same. If she comes, she will.

He was also busy with other things - do not put her on a pedestal, not too much importance - he knows they could and can leave.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What Is This Thing? [ 3 Answers ]

Terresa Marie, my friend, felt something sticking her in the back. When I unsipped the dresss this is what I found. She has been bitten by a Brown Recluse Spider and is deathly afraid of them. I attempted to identify the bug on the internet but no joy. Does anyone know what it is? Thanks, ...

Looking to do the right thing. [ 9 Answers ]

I live with 5 other girls in a house. We all share rent and utilities. Our toilet got plugged and it may have been from a tampax. Two of us admitted we'd flushed tampax down the toilet in the past because we didn't know we weren't supposed to. The plumbing bill came to $120 and the other girls...

Did I do the right thing ? [ 5 Answers ]

I call the animal cruelty number to my neighbor and they said that they will investigate him and probably sue him > thanks labman and everyone else for helping I really appreciate it .

Am I doing the right thing? [ 9 Answers ]

? I met this 23 year old guy this past May. We started dating and everything was fine. After a whole and huge mess we broke up this past September. I didn't see him for 3 months. Then we saw each other again a week before Christmas and we got back together. Eveything has been really good. A...

View more questions Search