Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knightsafe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 07:32 AM
    what to think about ex girlfriend confused
    so I've been dating this girl for the past 2 1/2 yrs. We loved each other very much. I was not in a good place financially and moved into her parents house. This is when things went downhill. We separated on a sort of mutual level. Its been 6 months and now we are talking again. I invited her over after texting for a few days so we could talk. I have heard she has been seeing this guy from her work. When I asked her about it she said that they weren't dating and he knew that and that it wasn't the same as when I hugged you. So we've been shooting text randomly this week. We decided to hang out last night. She came over everything was going good. She was laying on me we're chit chatting like old times. I started to give her a massage, one thing leads to another. We start getting hot n heavy (foreplay) I start kissing her neck and all over her body and just as I was about to whip it out she sort of got weird and said we were moving too fast. So she got dressed and we sat and talked for a minute smoked a bowl and she went home leaving my mind to race about what I did and how to fix it. I truly love this girl and don't want to screw up again but at the same time does this have something to do with the other guy?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 5, 2010, 07:39 AM

Quit playing games. Tell her how you feel, leave the ball on her side of the court and leave her be.

In other words, tell her that you want to pursue a relationship with her, but if she doesn't want the same thing, then you're better off going your separate ways. You don't want to have her continually play with your mind and lead you on. Put your foot down.
    1800proof Posts: 63, Reputation: 36

Nov 8, 2010, 04:16 PM

And maybe you should take it slow this time around...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

I'm Confused [ 5 Answers ]

Im in love with a 17yr old, and I'm 20... and I have a 1yr old son... and I'm afraid that his parents are going to charge me.. can they really charge me??

Very confused [ 4 Answers ]

Having been separated for nearly three years,my concern is and always has been to be certain that my three children needs are met. Although having the child support payments reduced, I sometimes struggle to make the full payment each month.I haven't heard or seen my children in over one year, but...

View more questions Search