Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 2, 2012, 06:33 AM
    armypunkerteal, thank you for giving your thoughts on trineti's problem.

I will, however, caution you (and others who come into threads with more than one page) to read the entire thread. Later posts by the op can greatly affect the advice given. In this case the op's 'cheating' was receiving an unsolicted picture from a study partner. It was her boyfriend who considered it 'cheating'.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend doesn't trust me and is controlling [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about a year now. Our relationship started a little rocky. We both have been unfaithful in the past and decided to put the past behind us and start over. For about 3 months we were going strong but his insecurities came back. I'm with him everyday when...

I cheated on my girlfriend and now she doesn't want to have sex with me [ 7 Answers ]

I cheated on my girlfriend and now she doesn't want to have sex with me but she doesn't want to break up with me either. She is a gorgeous woman and beyond sexy, just looking at her makes my body desire her in a way I can not explain. I tell her all the time that she is beautiful and that the only...

He cheated once, can I trust him again? [ 23 Answers ]

Been going out with this guy for almost 2 years. Had to find out from my friend that he got drunk with mates and ended up in bed with someone who practically threw herself at him. Lack of self control on his part! It hurts to have one's trust betrayed specially by someone you feel a lot for. This...

He doesn't trust me! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, me and my boyfriend been together for 2 years but it seems forever.I love him deeply and am so scare of losing him he's my best friend the only person I tell everything too and cry too when I'm sad.well, a year ago I didn't realize how much I truly loved him and made some stupid mistakes.I...

She doesn't trust me! [ 6 Answers ]

My girlfriend doesn't trust me. She thinks I'm going to cheat on her. She hasn't confronted me about it, but instead she went to her friends and asked them to spy on me and have another friend flirt with me. What should I do. If I tell her about me knowing she might get mad.

View more questions Search