Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisette Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2010, 10:08 AM
    How to talk to your boyfriend about his lies?
    How to approach your boyfriend
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2010, 11:31 AM

How do you know they are lies?
    lisette Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2010, 12:12 PM
    They are lies cause I see him with the person's and he denies it with no remorse at all
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2010, 12:23 PM

You can sit down with him and ask him why he feels the need to be dishonest about the situation. Give him the opportunity to explain.
    Now my question to you is--Why would you want to stay in a relationship with someone whom will lie directly to your face?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 4, 2010, 05:46 PM

When you catch them in a lie, and they keep lying, you leave and disappear from their life.

Talking to a liar and expecting the truth is insane.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wife lies about text messaging ex-boyfriend [ 15 Answers ]

My wife of over a year and a half continues to lie about her communication with an ex-boyfriend. It started while we were dating or perhaps it never ended... he was who she dated up to a month or more, as I understood, before we began dating. She says it ended on good terms and that she ended it...

When boyfriend has cancer and lies? [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend has cancer. Waited to tell me that after we dated for close two months. Then lies about stuff. Job loss, phone calls...

Mother of children lies and lies some more can I use it to my advantage [ 8 Answers ]

Ever since day one she has been lying to me an I could never do anything about because I never found out the truth until way after the matter and had already became attached to her. Now in her biggest debacle she lied to me for over a year about the paternity of our daughter and would have...

Inappropriate talk with a 6-yr old, biological mother lies [ 3 Answers ]

I have been a step-mom for about 6-months now; however, I dated my husband for 4 years before we married and was heavily involved with his life as well as his son's life. My stepson, Billy, is a great, fun-loving, highly intelligent kid. I love being around him and he makes me so happy. His...

My Sisters lies to my parents to meet the boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been very worried about my sister. Seems like all she thinks about is the boyfriend and doesn't even talk to my mom or dad about anything. My dad tried to talk to her about school but she just tells them to go away. Seems like all she cares is about the boyfriend. One time she lied...

View more questions Search