Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christella0 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 10:40 AM
    He cheated.. And I miss him... how can I make a revange?
    Hey so I had a boyfriend for one year and a half I'm in Doha he's in Lebanon.. he cheated on me... We broke up like 9 months ago.. he's still on my mind... I want to make a revange! He broke up with her and went to another girl... he's still with her... I really am going crazy! Help please
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 30, 2010, 11:08 AM

9 months is a long time to waste being mad at a low life cheater. The best revenge would be to be happy with what you are doing, and let him fall on his face.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 30, 2010, 11:12 AM

Yes, at this point after 9 months I would say you seriously need professional therapy. You are obsessed,

There is no revenge, except to do what he is doing, move on, find someone, and live a happy life.
    VRon1 Posts: 77, Reputation: 10

Nov 3, 2010, 10:50 AM
    Revenge is never the answer and to be honest I do not exactly know where those countries are. (Lebanon is somewhere around Syria right?) but I suggest seeing other people. Date around. If there's that much distance between you two then why and how are you keeping tabs on him? You shouldn't be. He moved on, obviously, so you should as well. Forget him.

Nov 9, 2010, 06:10 AM
    Comment on talaniman's post

Thank you so much :) I think you're all right

Comment on Fr_Chuck's post

Thanks :) It was hard to forget him because he was my first love! :( I'm a little bit sensitive..

Comment on VRon1's post

I know you're right :( but its difficult :( I know that she doesn't love him... and same to him! I just want him to want me and miss me like I did.. I cryied for 2 months after the brake up! And by the way.. Lebanon is next to syria :)
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2010, 07:40 AM

Christella

A lot of us have also experience this same type of situation. Its something we have no control over, yet it completely distroys our lifes at the time of occurrence.
    Yes, some of us even think about revenge, even if its just a passing thought. But bottom line, revenge isn't the answer, because it will NEVER replace the hurt,pain, and heart break that his cheating caused. It has been a 1.5 yrs for my break up and he didn't cheat, but it really doesn't matter, heart break to someone is no more or no less then to another person (if that makes sense).

The other post are giving great advice. It took awhile to really get on with my life, mostly because I was allowing him to continue to email, so he still had me hooked. But I stopped that. Now, I have gotten out and meet some nice men, no I am not ready for full relationship yet, but I will be...

Don't waste anymore time of this loser, move on don't let him have anymore control over your life--good luck

Nov 13, 2010, 02:30 AM
    Thanks for everyone! You really helped me!
    He talked to me yesterdat by the way... And he was like:" do you miss me??" and " I dont love my actual girlfriend, but when I felt lonely after my break up witth the other girl, i decided to be with her because she understands me...!!"
    I feel that he loves me... how can I make him miss me more & more?
    By the way.. I'm sorry guys my english isn't very good...
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Nov 13, 2010, 11:00 AM

You deserve better. Never settle for less. Never talk to him again.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 13, 2010, 11:29 AM

Are you crazy? He has cheated and has another on a string and you still allow him to talk to you and fill your head with gobble-de-goop?? That's insane, and he is but playing on your foolish false hope. That's how he keeps YOU on his string because he knows you want him back.

Get some common sense as we all know its hard to do the right thing for yourself, when your heart is screaming for him back. Your heart is stupid for him, so THINK, and cut him from your life and NOT do what's so easy, be his fool yet again.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2010, 12:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Christella0 View Post
    Thanks for everyone!! You really helped me!!
    He talked to me yesterdat by the way...And he was like:" do you miss me??" and " I dont love my actual girlfriend, but when I felt lonely after my break up witth the other girl, i decided to be with her because she understands me...!!"
    I feel that he loves me...how can I make him miss me more & more??
    By the way..I'm sorry guys my english isn't very good...
    What makes you think he won't cheat on you again? Because he tells you that he won't? Well, he has already proved he is a liar and cheat. Why would you want him back? Haven't you been hurt enough already?

Be smart, and end all communication with him. Tell him you are no longer interested. In time, that is what you will truly feel.

Do not let yourself be sweet talked into thinking he really cares about you. If he did, he wouldn't have cheated on you in the first place.

You are lucky in that you are free to be able to find a new relationship with someone who you can respect and trust.

Nov 14, 2010, 03:28 AM
    Comment on DoulaLC's post
    He's still with her :S but I really love him and I know he loves me! :She's just living far... And... I don't want to have any relationships:S I've tried but it's impossible..!

Nov 14, 2010, 03:33 AM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    Actually... I really love him :S he's my first love.. And I know he loves me...
    Since 9 months I've been trying to forget him... it's kind of IMPOSSIBLE! :S
    He wants to talk to me,I tell him I don't want to... then after 1 month.. he comes back!

Nov 14, 2010, 03:34 AM
    Comment on 411Help's post
    I just hope I could stop talking to him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miss or Mrs... does it make a difference? [ 4 Answers ]

I am due to travel soon and my passport has me down as a MRS, my travel docs have me down as a MISS... will this effect me flying or being allowed out the country (UK) or back in?? HELP!! I have 4 weeks till I go and beginning to worry

He cheated and I miss him.I know he loved me. Please help. [ 40 Answers ]

After a year of relationship I discovered he lied and cheated on me. But I know he loved me. He is from Cuba, I hear that Cuban guys often act like that. I forgave him inside myself, but he thinks I am still broken and he doesn't get in touch, as I think he has some respect and wants me to move on....

Teen - How do I make her miss me? [ 32 Answers ]

Hey I'm 16 Kevin Ive really have strong feelings for my girlfriend and I always seem to be there for her at all times. But lately it seems like 1. I'm boring her? 2. I'm always here, she's got me nothing to worry about now We still are strongly together but just these little things lately...

Did I make a mistake? I miss my ex. [ 5 Answers ]

I am very lonely right now and I don't know what to do. I was with someone for 4 years and we broke up in Feb. It was a bit of a abusive relationship. He controlled who I went out with, what I wore and what I did every minute of the day. He use to call me names and curse me out, a few times he...

View more questions Search