Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    troublesome_chick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 01:19 AM
    I like a guy for 3 years and I'm afraid to propose himand he's going what to do?
    I like this guy of my school for long long time.. its like almost 3 years! But I never told him about it because I was really really afraid! I really love him a lot!well I guess he has fallen for me also.. now he is leaving school in about 1 month!and one of his friend told me that he wants me to propose him because he's really afraid!he never told this directly but he told this kind of indirectly to his best friend! so should I propose him? Actually I'm also afraid!I really don't know what to do now! Plzz plzz help!
    pandead Posts: 280, Reputation: 228

Jul 20, 2010, 03:31 AM

Are you sure you know the proper meaning of "propose"? It makes no sense to me.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 20, 2010, 04:53 AM

If you both are afraid of each other what good is this propose thing going to do?

I think you learn to not be afraid by talking to each, other before you think about this proposing thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean when a guy says he's not ready for a relationship? [ 11 Answers ]

This guy my friend has been seeing for about 7 monthes brought to his attention one day that she wanted them to start dating, he said he agreed but wasn't ready for that right now. So they stopped talkn except for a few hi's and bye's. Then he contacted her after a month and they started talking...

I love this guy and he loves me but he's with another girl who he likes [ 42 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and the guy I love is 17. We've been friends for a bit and we "talked" for a while. I am his first love and the only girl he has ever said I love you too. He is the first guy I've truly loved and would do anything for. We talked on and off because I didn't know what I really...

We both love each other , he is 23 years older and afraid to marry me [ 4 Answers ]

We both love each other... he is 23 years older.. he is afraid to marry me.. after we arranged to our marriage , he quit... and he is at same time my trainer in the hospital , we are doctors... I can not forget him... he wants me to forget about the relation and to work with him at same time... I...

What if I'm in love with my bestfriends boyfriend and he's my best guy friend? [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, OK well I think I am in love with my bestfriends boyfriend they don't really talk or think they love each other... and last night I had a dream about him, but I didn't tell my best friend I told her I think my mind has made up who I like and she was like "who!?" I said "uhhhh well i can't...

No contact or support for 6 years, now he's in prison and wants visitation [ 3 Answers ]

My sons biological father has not seen him in 6 years, he is now 8 and does not know any one besides my husband as his father, my husband has been around since I was 4 months pregnant and we have been married for 5 years, Now my ex is in jail for child abuse on his step kids and fighting for...

View more questions Search