Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jadeyyy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 01:40 PM
    My boyfriend dumped me for a silly reason, how do I get him back?
    I fancied this boy for ages, and one day he finally admits he likes me to, so we're happily going out. The few people that knew about us, said we looked great together, but then his 'best friend' spread the news that we were going out and he just dumped me straight away. To make it worst, the next day he came into school saying he's now going out with a girl two years older and that they have already kissed. I really love him and I want to find a way to get him back, please
    bswc Posts: 197, Reputation: 22

Jul 14, 2010, 10:21 PM
    You must be very young, but I can roughly tell he's just playing you. Don't embarrass yourself with this guy..
    britaay011 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2010, 06:45 PM

You don't love him sweetie, because you wouldn't love someone that would break up with you JUSt because of what other people think, like his friends. Guaranteed, the girl and him are not going to last because of her age difference and how fast he seems to move from girls, AND for how fast there moving (kissing). Find someone who really likes you for you, and don't go out of your way to get a guy to like you or to get someone back. Trust me, once you find someone who truly makes you happy, and you do equally to them, you'll forget all about this guy. You'll probably be the happiest at that point, and he'll be the one down in the dumps :p
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 16, 2010, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadeyyy View Post
    I fancied this boy for ages, and one day he finally admits he likes me to, so we're happily going out. The few people that knew about us, said we looked great together, but then his 'best friend' spread the news that we were going out and he just dumped me straight away. To make it worst, the next day he came into school saying hes now going out with a girl two years older and that they have already kissed. I really love him and I want to find a way to get him back, please
    Why? So he can insult you again?
    This guy is shallow and not worth your time or emotions.
    Having a boy friend is not so serious that you put up with disrespect.
    Move on girl. There are a lot more boys out there.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jul 17, 2010, 05:12 AM

Move on and forget about him, you don't need a b/f who is so shallow and cares more about appearances than real affection and feelings, Let it go and you'll find the one for you, and he will treat you good.
    j3211 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Aug 14, 2010, 04:43 PM

Treat him like crap and he will be attracted to you again, but by then you yourself will believe he is crap and won't want him anymore. Then forget about him.
    Lostinthisworld Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2011, 09:12 PM
    If he has someone else that fast, he is not worth the time and you need to move on.
    katz2ed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2011, 02:39 PM
    Some boyfriends are... adolescent and don't understand yet. I had this issue... he broke up with me and a day later I called. He never answered... but here's something that made me laugh... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTW0GqiQew0

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend dumped me I want him back [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 4 years dumped me I was gutted then he decided to try again but 3 weeks later he dumped me again I just don't know what to do for the best. He said he begged me to change but I didn't. We lived together for a year and a half. I can't stop crying even in work. I miss him loads and...

Will my ex come back,she dumped me for no good reason [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 30 year guy and my ex(aged 27) loved nearly 15 years and she had dumped me now. It’s been a year she had broke with me. We started loving each other from our school days.We lived as a husband and wife. The problem is that my brother and her sister loved and they got married. After a...

I dumped my boyfriend and now I want him back [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I dumped my boyfriend a year ago and since then we've still been talking and are still friends. Ive realized that I've made a mistake and want to go back to the way things used to be. He's on the football team now and has a lot of girls that like him. I ended up telling him that I still...

I dumped my boyfriend badly and I made a mistake and want him back but he said no [ 3 Answers ]

I dumped my boyfriend badly & went out with my best friend ex. I completely felt like a dumbass. 2 days ago I went up to my ex boyfriend and tried talking to him. I told him "i like you & miss you a lot. i can't live without you. your the one & my onlyy one.&& soo i asked him if he would get back...

I dumped my boyfriend/ and I want him back. [ 5 Answers ]

:( I broke up with my boyfriend on v-day, Because I thought he liked my best friend, After I broke things off, I talked to him about it, And I realized that I was wrong. And now he won't talk to me hardly at all, And when we do talk, I get all toung tied and don't know what to say, so I end up...

View more questions Search