Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joshua mack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 03:52 PM
    How to get along with your pregnant girlfriend
    When me and my girl got together everything was great and then when she got pregnant it s like world war 3 everything I do is wrong she doesn't like to kiss me and she just doesn't like for me to be around
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2010, 04:03 PM

HORMONES ! Her body is going through a lot changes. Treat her like she's the most important thing in your life.

Good Luclk and it will get better!
    mommasmom Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 04:13 PM

Be patient as her hormones increase with the pregnancy she is going to be temperamental if she wants space give it to her. What ever she wants give it to her she is creating a life for you! How is that for a gift she is giving up her sanity and body to give you a child. There is nthing anyone can give you than that except when your mom gave you life.show her how much you appreciate her for what she is doing. I have 3 kids and trust me its nine months of hell. Imagine taking a dump the size of a watermelon ! That's what she is going through!
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Mar 12, 2010, 04:53 PM

Instead of being all defensive about her accusations, why not take the high road and be supportive.

If she sees that you're too busy being supportive of her, rather than defending yourself, I'm sure she would appreciate it.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2010, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by I wish View Post
    Instead of being all defensive about her accusations, why not take the high road and be supportive.

If she sees that you're too busy being supportive of her, rather than defending yourself, I'm sure she would appreciate it.
    I do hope he listens and realizes, this is not all about him!:rolleyes:
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2010, 06:00 PM

Age might also be a factor in this. How old are you
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 12, 2010, 06:13 PM

Treat her like the queen she is, and you're her slave, and obey her commands with enthusiasm, and treat her curses as sweet music to your ears.

Trust me, that better than YOU being pregnant. Oh, and practice yes dear, until its perfect, and wear a helmet, and keep a jar of whole dill pickles in your back pocket.

This ain't rocket science, but it is crazy, oh well!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for about a year now and still nothing. We have done everything that the books and internet suggest... and still nothing. I'm afraid that something might be wrong and was wondering if there was any suggestions to help increase the chances?? I'm a...

Could I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage April 13th 2008 I was 13 weeks and I just had a period but it was very light it was not red but it was pink it came on may 12th and went off that night my period normally last 4 days it came back on the 3rd day and it was light when I wiped I had been trying to get pregannt...

I think I am pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I am six days late. My period is very regular. If stress ever alters it, it makes it come early! I have slight stomach cramps and slight nautious feelings. I feel like I am going to throw up but instead sometimes I belch. Not common for me ever! I have taken several pregnancy test and they all come...

Could I be pregnant or. [ 2 Answers ]

All right.. about 2 weeks ago I got my period I have it for 4- 6 days.. but this time I got my period on a Monday it was normal flow but when I put a tampon in there was like no blood so I would use a panty liner then Tuesday came and it disappeared then it came back Wednesday I used a panty liner...

View more questions Search