Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Missash77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 02:54 AM
    Is it too late to get my ex back?
    About 2 and 1/2 months ago my ex came home from a 3 week military class and broke up with me and moved out. He said he lost attraction and we weren't getting along, and he didn't think he still wanted to marry me. He had commented on the attraction loss right before he left and it devistated me. We spent the holidays together even after the break up because he said he wanted to remain close and good friends. After new year we didn't talk for 2 weeks and he chased me down saying he missed me, the attraction was back and wanted to take it one day at a time. I was constantly unsettled by the fact that he wasn't my boyfriend and pressed for him to commit to me again and give up some of his girl friends who he said he was attracted to but they said they would never be intrested in him. This pushed him to saying we should just be friends and he just doesn't see us getting back together and the attraction was gone again, but we would still go on dates and he would sleep over every time I was off work. We were still acting as though the realationship hadn't ended but some times when we made love he would push me away the next day saying he doesn't want to get my hopes up. He would constintly tell me to move on and he wanted me to go on dates, but he's get jealous if I said I was talking to anyone. Eventually he stopped showing his jealousy and he said he had no right to be jealous and continued erging me to date. I never excepted any dates because I love him and only want to be with him. He left for military training 2 weeks ago that will last another 8 weeks. And we were together the night before he left and he called me the second and fourth day he was gone. The second day sounded like he missed talking to me and just wanted to talk and the fourth day was him call to say good luck on my date on Friday because he interpreted a message on Facebook as I had a date and I told him he was wrong. I didn't here from him again until I text him Monday night to tell him some important mail came to the house for him and he text me back thank you and keep the texting short. Im going crazy with worry that I've pushed him too far away now and he's not missing me at all. Im not calling or texting him and I'm trying to act as happy as I possibly can in the public eye including facebooking that I am. I have no idea where to go from here. I've read all kinds of self help books so that if he does come back I'll be better able to communicate with him and not argue. Please someone help me get the love of my life back. I don't want to slip out of his life for good in the next 6 weeks.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2010, 08:35 AM

You can't make someone want to come back, you need to move on as if he won't come back because chances are that he won't. I'll be honest, they almost never come back and if they do the relationship is such a strain that it seldom lasts because people get caught in that "we are together" bliss and forget the problems that broke them up before
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 11, 2010, 12:32 PM

You may think he is the love of your life, but he doesn't want to be. Sorry, but that's something you must accept. He doesn't want to comeback.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it too late to get my ex-boyfriend back? [ 13 Answers ]

I am really in a difficult situation at the moment, and have come here for some advice. I was with my fiancée for 6 years and he broke up with me almost two months ago. He told me that he had met someone else. I am just devastated, he is the love of my life and I want a future with him. We had a...

Is It to late to get him back? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend of three years left me about 3 months ago now... and the reasons were pretty much my family and the fact that he couldn't take anymore... and I'm understanding of that. He told me that he will never come back to me again... that our first years should have been the happiest of them all...

I want my boyfriend back before its too late! [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 6 months, and we live together. I am going through a divorce with my ex husband. I can't let this guy go, he's awesome with my 2 kids, and he's the only one that is there for me whenever I didn't have support from my family and friends. I used to work for...

My ex left I've realised what wins her back. Might be too late. [ 2 Answers ]

Ive learnt a lot over time on here but if anyone is interested. Here's by story. My girlfriend left me 6 weeks ago. She is 22 I'm 28. She said she needed time to be on her own and she was to young for this type of relationship. That was a load of crap after 3 1/2 years. What I did in the beginning...

Is it to late to get her back? [ 7 Answers ]

I had a child, a beautiful baby girl a year ago. I'm not with her mother now, I wasn't with her mother then. I take of my daughter 50% of the time and her mother thinks that I'm a great dad. Her mother is moving in with her boyfriend of 1 year... yea they started hanging out right after my...

View more questions Search