Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nyunyu Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 01:23 PM
    I really just need someone to talk to. Please help?
    I'm 16 years old and my boyfriend is 19. I love him more than anything else in this world. My mom has always disliked him because of the age difference. Last night she finally caught me skipping school and blamed it all on my boyfriend. We got into a huge argument. She kept saying things like "I can't wait to lock him up!" And "He's a loser and so are you, you have a taste for trash" I got so mad I slapped her across the face, we wrestled for a few and she got ontop of me and started chocking me! I felt like I couldn't breathe. She told my brother to go into the other room and call her boyfriend. I kept screaming "I can't breathe!" "I hate you" "Please Stop" and "I don't wanna die!" she then leaned down in my ear and whispered "It'd be one less problem to deal with"

No one heard her except for me and my little sister who was hiding at the bottom of the stairs. She pressed charges against me and told the cop she had me in a choke hold WHEN SHE HAS HER FINGERS AROUND MY THROAT. She told the cop I was having my sister lie for me. I don't have a clean record. I have another assult charge and malicious damage. I really honestly just want someone to talk to.

Please?
    OmNomNom Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 01:35 PM

Oh wow I feel really sorry for you... I don't know you but I know how you feel. My mom doesn't want me dating this guy I am because of his age and his background too. I'm here to talk if you want... I like helping people with their problems...

Mar 4, 2010, 01:39 PM

Thank you that means a lot! I really needed to hear someone say they want to talk. I'm just nerve wrecked yunno? Everything fell apart in one day
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2010, 01:45 PM
    Hi, nyunyu!

How long have you been with your boyfriend, please?

Thanks!

Mar 4, 2010, 01:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, nyunyu!

How long have you been with your boyfriend, please?

Thanks!
    9 months the 13th.

Mar 4, 2010, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nyunyu View Post
    Thank you that means alot! I really needed to hear somone say they want to talk. I'm just nerve wrecked yunno? Everything fell apart in one day
    Oh yeah I can totally relate to you. My guy actually broke up with me two days ago and my mom was all "good you don't need a boyfriend anyway" Uggghhhh, sometimes I just can't stand her...

Mar 4, 2010, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by OmNomNom View Post
    Oh yeah i can totally relate to you. my guy actually broke up with me two days ago and my mom was all "good you don't need a boyfriend anyway" Uggghhhh, sometimes i just can't stand her...
    Yea, it hurts a lot. My mom is lying to the police, and getting my brother to lie for her by giving him time on the Ps3, she gave him my cell phone, and she's grounding my sister for telling the truth. I'm sorry he broke up with you. That's got to hurt.

Mar 4, 2010, 02:14 PM
    Yea, it hurts alot. My mom is lying to the police, and getting my brother to lie for her by giving him time on the Ps3, she gave him my cell phone, and shes grounding my sister for telling the truth. I'm sorry he broke up with you. Thats gotta hurt.
    Yeah err I'm sorry but your mom has some serious issues. UUUGGGHHH, I hate people like that and yeah it did hurt. Especially when it was over something really stupid.

Mar 4, 2010, 02:16 PM
    Yeah err i'm sorry but your mom has some serious issues. UUUGGGHHH, i hate people like that and yeah it did hurt. especially when it was over something really stupid.
    Yea, tell me about it. BUT as long as my boyfriend still loves me, and is with me, I'll be all right.Over something stupid? What happened if you don't mind me asking :]

Mar 4, 2010, 02:20 PM
    Yea, tell me about it. BUT as long as my boyfriend still loves me, and is with me, i'll be alright.Over somthing stupid? What happened if ya don't mind me asking :]
    I trusted him and decided to tell him about my past, which isn't a good one, and he got mad at me for supposedly "keeping it hidden" and said he couldn't trust me anymore... his words were "You really ed me over. this is the last time i will let this happen. you kept this hidden and thats a trust issue with me. sorry but its over. goodbye"

Mar 4, 2010, 02:24 PM
    I trusted him and decided to tell him about my past, which isn't a good one, and he got mad at me for supposedly "keeping it hidden" and said he couldn't trust me anymore... his words were "You really ed me over. this is the last time i will let this happen. you kept this hidden and thats a trust issue with me. sorry but its over. goodbye"
    I'm so sorry! That's got to hurt. You trust someone to tell them your past and they say you can't be trusted? That's horrible. I'm so sorry.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2010, 02:27 PM
    Yeah err i'm sorry but your mom has some serious issues. UUUGGGHHH, i hate people like that and yeah it did hurt. especially when it was over something really stupid.

You know I've debated on whether to address this post or not but I will.
    Number one.. You are way to young to be dating a man who is a good deal older than you.

Number two.. You sound like a spoiled brat who is always use to getting her way.

Number three... If you believe in praying.. tonight when you pray, Thank God I am not your mother. If one of my children had ever slapped me.. God help them. They never have because they were raised better and we taught them respect.

You have a record? What for? Do you skip school a lot? Your mom wants the best for you , but I think you are so caught up in what you want, you could care less. "Honor Thy Father and Mother" wasn't written for nothing.

Mar 4, 2010, 02:42 PM
    I'm so sorry! Thats gotta hurt. You trust somone to tell them your past and they say you can't be trusted? Thats horrible. I'm so sorry.
    Yeah and he really has no right to say tah when he's the one that did jail time for puttin a video on Youtube of him bouncin a baby off an air up pillow across a room and it almost hitting a fireplace... I'm pretty sure you heard about that because it was all over the news... but yet I ca'nt be trusted?
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2010, 03:07 PM
    Yeah and he really has no right to say tah when he's the one that did jail time for puttin a video on Youtube of him bouncin a baby off an air up pillow across a room and it almost hittin a fireplace... I'm pretty sure you heard about that because it was all over the news... but yet i ca'nt be trusted?!

Are you speaking of your Dad? That is a terrible thing to do. But slapping your mother how could you do that when she was worried about your skipping school.News Flash... that is what any good mother does. Who did you assault? Why don't you want to go to school? You wanted to talk , so let's talk.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2010, 03:29 PM

I think that you are living in your mother's house and that if you are under her roof you live by her rules. Not only that, but skipping school is really silly, an education is the road to the big bucks, and if you so choose, away from your family. NOT that I am condoning your mom's actions, that is not right. She is an adult and should have more control, at the same time you should NEVER hit your mother, or anyone else for that matter.

By the by, if you are engaging in sexual relations with your boyfriend, it IS statatory rape.
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2010, 03:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by neverme View Post
    I think that you are living in your mother's house and that if you are under her roof you live by her rules. Not only that, but skipping school is really silly, an education is the road to the big bucks, and if you so choose, away from your family. NOT that I am condoning your mom's actions, that is not right. She is an adult and should have more control, at the same time you should NEVER hit your mother, or anyone else for that matter.

By the by, if you are engaging in sexual relations with your boyfriend, it IS statatory rape.
    I'm so glad you posted that. You really know the right way to talk to people. I just get angry when I hear about kids slapping the parent.
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2010, 04:21 PM
    It is a parental right to defend yourself when you are under attack from an ungrateful child who has the audacity to slap her mother. I agree her mother shouldn't have said those words but when you reach your breaking point who knows what you will say.

The people here have a right to their opinion. I gave mine. As I said before , no child should hit a parent. If her mother didn't care about her she wouldn't have said anything. Kids get on here and say ugly things about their parents, simply because the parents have rules. I shudder to think some (not all) of these kids are my grandchildrens future generation. God Help them!
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Mar 11, 2010, 05:15 PM

I agree Kitty, if I ever raised my hand to my mother, I would have lost it. I was raised to respect my parents, and in turn they respected me. My mother would never have been in a position to punish violence with violence.
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2010, 05:32 PM
    This young lady hasn't responded to my questions, and she hasn't answered the question on why she is in trouble at home and with the authorities. I would like to think she has apologised to her Mom.

Seems there is a history of disrespect for authority figures. Right!
    Suppose you end up married to this boyfriend you love so much?
    Why won't you come back and respond to this post and the others?
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2010, 07:18 PM
    Oh wow i feel really sorry for you... I don't know you but i know how you feel. My mom doesn't want me dating this guy i am because of his age and his background too. I'm here to talk if you want... i like helping people with their problems...
    That would be like the blind leading the blind. You both seem to have contempt for any sort of rules. The way you talk about your mothers. The one who carried you nine months in her body , who buys your clothes and food and gives you a place to live.

Thank the Lord you are not mine! In our house rules are rules and when they were broken our children knew they would be grounded. Yes I believe in spanking. My kids are wonderful and I thank God for them ever day. They weren't angels but they knew the cosequences of bad behaviour and talking back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't get it I need someone to tell me more about it [ 6 Answers ]

I went threw foster care and I got jejected bye lots of people and I just want to say it hurts now I am with a loving family who cares for me I hope it stays that way but who has been in it could you help me cope with it

I need someone to talk to about my sadness [ 2 Answers ]

Hey thanks for this site I was wondering I got a friend who is real sad at her house she is closed to 18 but her parents will not let her leave what can the girl do... I know this girl very well her life there is not good for her health... I am afaraid if she is not taken out of this home of hers...

Someone in france [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find someone in france

Someone tell me [ 30 Answers ]

Hii.. I've been going out with my boyfriend for 9 months now and we've been having sex.. but I can't feel anything.. like I get wet and stuff but I can't feel anything! Even when we do oral or fingering and that stuff.. I don't know what is wrong with me... someone help me plzzz!:(

View more questions Search