Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MadisonKnudsen Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Feb 20, 2010, 09:11 PM
    Does ignoring the guy that likes you does that make them like you more
    me and this guy like eachother but he wont ask me out and he says its cause im taller than him and he keeps not liking me anymore but he wont even tell me and now he kinda likes me again and my friend said i should flirt with other ppl in front of him and ignore him cause it would make him jealous and he will like me more is that true?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 09:14 PM

No. He probably won't even notice. Plus, it will make you look desperate.

Instead, you ask HIM out.

Feb 20, 2010, 09:30 PM

How come it would make me look desperate

And I use to keep telling my friends to talk to him about us and I think he gets over whelmed by that
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 09:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonKnudsen View Post
    how come it would make me look desperate
    Actually, rather than desperate, I should have said mean. You'd be flirting with guys you aren't interested in. What if one started thinking you like him a lot because you are flirting with him?

Feb 20, 2010, 09:37 PM

Well he flirts with other people in front of me and he sometimes has a weird look on his face when this certain girl comes and flirts with him right in front of me and the look is like he doesn't want her touching him
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 09:40 PM
    well he flirts with other ppl in front of me and he sometimes has a weird look on his face when this certain girl comes and flirts with him right in front of me adn the look is like he doesnt want her touching him
    I think you'd do better just ignoring him, or at least treating him like anyone else.

Feb 20, 2010, 09:43 PM

What do you think that will do?
    Cause I do want to date him
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 09:46 PM
    what do you think that will do?
    cause i do wanna date him
    Then forget all the drama and ask him out! (How old are you?)

Feb 20, 2010, 09:51 PM

I'm afraid he'll say no, 14
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 09:52 PM
    im afraid he'll say no, 14
    What will happen if he says no?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 10:02 PM

Where would the two of you go on a "date" at your age? Back then, I went to church-sponsored group youth activities like picnics at Niagara Falls, hikes at Letchworth State Park, square danced, played volleyball, bowled, sang Christmas carols to shut-ins, etc. Would there be school-sponsored things you could go to, like to a play or a choral performance?

Feb 20, 2010, 10:05 PM

It would be weird if he said no and yeah there is a lot of places to go on dates how old are you
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 21, 2010, 12:13 AM
    it would be weird if he said no and yeah there is alot of places to go on dates how old are you
    You ask, "A bunch of us are going to the Nature Center on Saturday. Would you be interested in going with us?" If he says no, tell him he will miss a really good time, but that's okay. (Oh, and I'm 64.)

Mar 7, 2010, 02:18 PM
    When a guy can't act himself around you what does that mean and what does it mean when he can ast himself around a girl

Me and this guy have had a thing for a while but he's not aloud to date but then his friend told me he was so I asked him about it and he got really mad at me and was like why can't you just trust me and then he read my texts and got mad about what me and this other guy talk about and he gets so mad at me all the time and he ignores me and doesn't want to talk to me and he makes me feel bad sometimes and he doesn't even want to talk about it and when he's done being mad he doesn't even tell me I have to find out through other people and like my friend said(the same friend that told me he is aloud to date) that he doesn't like me anymore and that he's still mad and on Friday he was like really depressed and I asked his friend(same guy that told me the other stuff) why and he was like saying its cause he knows you don't like him anymore and he's going to miss that and how like he's going to miss it cause if he was rejected by another girl he would have me to fall back on so I'm pretty much was he rebound girl and I'm pretty sure the guy that told me this isn't lying cause he wouldn't lie about that. But I still like this guy should I get over him?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2010, 02:32 PM

Don't let this guy keep you hanging. It's obvious that he lies and talks disrespectful to you, so dump him fast. There's plenty of good guys out there that will treat you really good and be considerate of your feelings. :)
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2010, 03:15 PM

Give up on him.
    You deserve better,he's a waste of time.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2010, 05:10 PM

It could mean several things. I used to be very nervous around girls. Even ones I had no feelings for. I would be quiet and couldn't make complete sentences. Then again, it could mean he like that girl. I have found when you don't know about something, just ask. The fear of rejection will only make you miss out on a lot of stuff.
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Mar 8, 2010, 09:36 AM

InfoJunkie4Life that's good. But when a guy doesn't act himself it means that their not telling you something.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2010, 12:24 PM

Yes, that is true. But sitting around wondering will never get you anywhere.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 8, 2010, 01:52 PM

Unless you like being disrespected, and have someone mad at you all the time for dumb reasons, or be a rebound for a rejected guy, then you better leave him alone and move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you know if a guy likes you [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so there's this guy I really like But I'm not sure if he likes me or not Like when its just me and him he so shy . And he's always talking About realtionships and how he doesn't get it. He always invites me To like the movies and stuff. But I'm too nervous to say anything Like he'll...

Do You Think This Guy Likes Me? [ 8 Answers ]

OK so there's this guy I like he works at a small mini mart and I always go to that store to get weather it would be one item or more but I always go there. I really like him and I think he likes me back you tell me: 1.he ALWAYS looks at me. 2.He SMILES at me. 3.he always looks for me when I...

I think this guy likes me, but I DON'T like him. [ 8 Answers ]

Okay, so there's this really funny, happy, and outgoing guy that was in my class last year, and he is once again this year. I'm getting the impression that he likes me, but the thing is, I don't like him back. I used to think of him as someone I'd want to get to know and be friends with, but now...

How Can I Tell If This Guy Likes Me! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 2yrs. Younger then this guy in high school, I really like him but I'm not sure if he likes me back. We go on the same bus and I have caught him looking at me a couple times. And it kind of seems like he wants to talk to me ever since I told him I like this band Sublime. Please Help Me!

Guy I like ignoring me [ 2 Answers ]

There is a guy I like, and he kno's I like him. He likes me back (or so he says). We usually email, but lately he hasn't replied to anything I've sent. We don't act all "lovey-dovey" we just act like good friends, so I don't think I'm coming on too strong. So I was just wondering what you people...

View more questions Search