Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dogs Are Cool Nice 2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2006, 04:43 PM
    How Do You Teach A Minture Dachund?
    :confused: I have a 1and 1Month Miniature Dachund and His Name is :eek: Sammy:eek:
    :p :p so any who will you tell me how to teach him tricks?:cool: Cool
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Nov 25, 2006, 05:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Are Cool Nice 2
    :confused: I have a 1and 1Month Miniature Dachund and His Name is :eek: Sammy:eek:
    :p :p so any who will you tell me how to teach him tricks?:cool: Cool
    I don't know but I know how I would find out or at least start to educate myself. I would visit a pet store, ask the staff there for help, then maybe while there see if they have a book you could purchase on your breed. The book will hopefully give you some ideas on training but will also help you with how to feed, what to feed, how to care for, etc, and so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dachund is pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

:( I have female mini Dachund and she is pregnant and I was womdering what would I do if the pups got stuck or come out side ways. What materials do I use? And also should I keep her separated from the other two male dogs?

How old can a dachund be to be pregnant, latest age? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a almost 7 yr old mini Dachund, I'm trying to get her pregnant, I would like to know, if 7 yrs is an OK age for her, and that she won't have problems or anything... Thank you

Dachund HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a beautiful red dachund, and I am in desperate need for help in finding her some steps. She loves cuddling with me on the couch and in bed. The problem is when she hears ANYTHING, she will jump down before I can reach her. I know this isn't good. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Should I teach? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if you could advise me concerning my current education situation. I'm a sophomore tunring into a junior at Rowan University and I was pursuing a major in English and certification to be a teacher. I wanted to be a high school or middle school English/Literature teacher, but I...

Nervous Dachund [ 1 Answers ]

A little too nervous. I always joke that our dachund (chance is her name) has it made. She is well fed. Well groomed. Well loved. Well played with, etc. she has never, never ever been abused. Yet when I am walking in the house and she is near where I am walking she tucks her tail in and acts...

View more questions Search