Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrobinso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2006, 04:47 PM
    Well she wants space
    Hi I'm a 27 year old male who just lost my 22 year old girlfriend. We love each other very much. Well she asked me to move back into her parents with her cause she is in poor financial situation. I told her no that I have been out on my own for 9 years and that I will pay the rent and all the bills, and she could take care of her debt. She said no she could not do that to me. Then I offered to give her the money to pay the debt she has, also a no. well I thought I was being denied and gave her a tude and told her to move there on her own and it started an argument. So she packed up her stuff and left me, I'm so heart broken and I tried my best to apologize. I stood roadside with signs that say I'm sorry, sent two dozen roses, sent her six cards wrote 2 poems. With the signs she stopped and gave me a hug and a kiss, and said we would talk later that day. Keep in mind I did the thing with the signs on her way to work at 7:30 am . Then when it came to the conversation she told me she has a lot on her plate and she wants to be with me and work things out slowly start fresh. Well I did not hear from her much, one day I had to go to the E.R well then she heard and called. I said look what we had discussed you have not lived up to 100%. We talked again and I asked her if she wants to still try to work things out she said yes but she does not want to be pressured. She says we are broken up till we get our lives in order, now I asked her does she intend to see other people, she said she hangs out with guys, but no dating, kissing, or any relationships. What do I do I need help. Do I just leave her alone to contact me. Or forget her all together.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2006, 06:57 PM
    Sounds like it may be best for just a little space for now. You have done more than enough to show her you were sorry and how much you love and care for her. How cute that must have been you standing there with a sign.

Just take a deep breath and try and relax and not get over anxious. Take this time to just try and pull yourself together. Not too much good can come out of stressful thinking. Try and distract yourself with other healthy things and see how things play out. One day at a time, sometimes, I know, it's one hour at a time.

My best to you.
    Ames Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Nov 22, 2006, 07:15 PM
    You know what sounds like a great idea? Take some time out for yourself this weekend.. Ring a mate you haven't spent time with for awhile - Go see a movie or a band - or grab a quiet coffee with a great book or mag (Whatever you enjoy doing!). Take the focus off her for awhile.
    You sound like a great guy who deserves some happiness of your own (Whether it will come from this particular girl or not I don't know) - I'm no expert, but just take a moment and acknowledge the fact that you're a real gem!
    Ames.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 22, 2006, 08:22 PM
    22 is rather young to be making a life commitment. Remember when you where 22 and the world was a big interesting place. Let her explore it her way at her pace. That's what she wants, so give it to her. Does that mean you sit and wonder if she will be back? Absolutely not. It does mean you not contact her and move on with your own life and learn to be happy without her.
    she said she hangs out with guys, but no dating, kissing, or any relationships. What do I do I need help. Do I just leave her alone to contact me. Or forget her all together.
    You probably will never forget her no matter what happens o how old you get, so that answers that. But doing what she is doing sounds like a plan that will work for you also. As you heal and move on you'll see why being single ain't half bad. The options are endless as long as you can enjoy it.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2006, 09:53 AM
    Yes. Leave her alone until she contacts you, if ever. She made a choice and has to live with that choice. One question ; did you offer to take her in yourself, thereby sparing her the need to move back into her parents' home? You did offer her assistance in other ways, so the fact that she turned it down tells me that something else is going on here besides just financial issues.
    ryan erasmus Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 02:25 AM
    Yeah, if any woman needs time give it to her don't phone or anything cease all contact,she will wonder why you aren't making desperste attempts anymore and come running, I have lost so many girls by pressuring them and and phoning it makes the situation worse, women all need time, once they don't hear from you they will start to think, about you and realise that they where at a loss,if you are aman keep your pride, you have done your work now reap what you sow but only when the crop has matured

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Space... I think... [ 3 Answers ]

I'm sort of new to actual dating... I went out with a few guys in school.. but the relationship really never left school. Once I graduated I fell in love with a guy from australia... was with him for 2 years... and went to see him for 6 months... I waited patiently for 2 years (until three weeks...

Need space [ 6 Answers ]

New here I am recently separated from my kid's mother, just simply fell in love with another woman.started out great than ex started calling and harassing new woman in my life.saying thing's like we are going to get back together,to stay away from our kid's wich limit's my time with new woman she...

Crawl space [ 1 Answers ]

I need help on how much lime I need for crawl space.:o :o

He needs his own space? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, my boyfriend and I have been going out for 4 months, but we knew each other previously for another year on top of that, I just turned 20 and he is turning 18. At first we didn't have time for each other, I used to work in a nightclub, very late nights, so I changed my jobs so we could have...

Energy in space [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what kind of energy could be found in an isolated body in space, supposing the body is an electron, a planet or a quasar?

View more questions Search