Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alyssanyberg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 08:24 AM
    I went to this beach party on new years and I though It
    Okay so I went to this beach party with a whole bunch of my friends and 4 of one of my friends cousins. Before we got to the party we stopped at mcd's and that's when I noticed m. I almost choked on my fries. I think he is the best looking guy I have ever met in person.. anyway so after that we all hit a bar and before we were drinking we were just going to sit down and he pulled my chair out for me and smiled and then sat wayyy on the other side with the guys. My girlfriends all agree that he is extremely attractive. We get to the party and after a while the drinks start flowing. I'm dancing with the ladies and decide that I actually wnt to go for him. So I go up to S (the one whom I'm closest to out of all the cousins) and asked for a little backround on him. So I find out he's single and whatnot. So I look over and all the three cousins are sitting down. I go over and ask M to dance. We dance and end up spending the whole night together sitting, did the countdown. Walked holding hands, kissing, he is chivalrous all night. Btw I was pretty tipsy when I asked him to dance but decided not to drink the rest of the night, because he wasn't drinking that night. We had long convos about everything from UFOs to his Fathers recent death. Everythin going great. Day after. Can't stop thinking about him. And I got his number and everything so I wait a few hours to text him. Whhen I do he's pretty one worded and not that talkative. But he says its because he's hungover. I ask friends for advice cause I actually want to try getting to know him. To make a long, drawn out story short, I want to know if I have a chance. Like he stayed with me the whole night, and he texted first thing this morning. So I think he may be interested. HELP ADVICEEE! Everyone is saying different things. Two people thought we were a couple.. I WISHH I'm 19 and he's 20. If that matters.
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

Jan 2, 2010, 08:48 AM

Go for it, I don't see why you wouldn't have a chance. The reason he was one worded to you was probably just from exactly what he said, he was hung over. Anytime I have been, I wasn't much in the mood to write long emails or talk on he phone much either. Good luck
    Garbo1975 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 2, 2010, 08:49 AM

Do you mean he stayed with you on New Years Day night ? And text you 2nd January (morning) ?
    Bit confusing because you are saying he only had short text messages for you on 1st Jan
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 2, 2010, 05:28 PM
    If he is interested, I would think he would be trying to get in touch with you, after he recovers from his hang over. Do nothing for a while, and see if he does. Don't get desperate, or carried away just yet. What's the hurry?
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jan 2, 2010, 11:55 PM

When you said you were tipsy, you stopped drinking because you realized he wasn't drinking. So how could he be hungover, and using that as an excuse for short texts?

Anyway, he is probably used to girls swooning over him, and maybe you should give him reason to think that you might be worth investing time in.

I think you've already let him know you are interested. Now is the time to back off, not come on too strong, and let him make the next move.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm married ten years just found out husband had a bachelor party and I'm pissed off! [ 22 Answers ]

Why should it be bothering me now? Should I be upset? Any advice you can give would be appreciated.:eek::mad:

At the beach [ 8 Answers ]

Is it a bad idea to have my dog on a 16ft. Retarctable leash at the beach, should I have him on a standard leash? I like the retractable because it gives him more freedom, and he doesn't pay attention to or bother the people around us.

Has the Democratic Party always been the cry-baby Party? [ 21 Answers ]

This is an honest question and I’m looking for an honest answer. Since I can remember Democrats talk about what a lousy country this is and constantly complain about the “unfairness” of life, the “evils” of big business, the never-shrinking scourge of racism and homophobia, and the inevitable...

Beach Genie [ 1 Answers ]

A man was walking along a Florida beach and stumbled across an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it, and out popped a genie. The genie said, "OK, You released me from the lamp. This is the fourth time this month, and I'm getting a little sick of these wishes so you can forget about three......

View more questions Search