Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    codiwilloughby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 08:01 AM
    I am in some trouble.
    I am 18 and was dating a 15 year old. I know that's kind of... eiw... but I really liked her and thought that she was worth all the trouble I was getting from the rest of the team. We were dating for about a month and I spent the night with her on halloween night. Her mom was gone. We were laying on the couch, and on the other couch was her sister and her sister's best friend. They went to sleep. My girlfriend and I were making out on the couch and I told her to hold my hands because they like to roam and she said that that was okay. So, my hands started to roam. First up north then down south. While we were in the middle of all that, her sister's friend wakes up and I don't know if she saw us but we quit.
    The next day I asked her if I took it too far and she said only one step too far. I got a text last night saying that she couldn't talk to me anymore because her mom found out that I had touched her and told her dad. Now she can't talk to me at all. I feel very terrible about what happened. I really really like her and I had to ruin it. Like I said she is 15 and I am 18 so there is no way that I can fix this without her parents getting me in a load of trouble. Right now I think that I just need someone to talk to because I am having Suicidal thoughts and that's not normal for me and I don't like it. Someone please help...
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2009, 08:46 AM

Telling you again that she is underage when you already know it is not going to help you now..

Stay away from this girl.. far away,no contact,and I don't say that to get over her I say that to hopefully keep you out of more trouble!

If your lucky her parents will leave it at that..

I don't know how your fixed legally, and I am loathe to suggest any course of action...

My advice is to stay away and no contact,not through friends or Facebook,NOTHING!

Hopefully someone will see your post and recommend a course of action,or possible outcomes.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2009, 10:47 AM

Her parents could easily put a restraining order on you if you go near this girl anymore. She's a minor, and since she is, you shouldn't have even thought of touching her. Save yourself more trouble and get out while you can.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Nov 3, 2009, 01:43 PM

I agree with the above posters

Keep your distance, count your losses, and move on. Her parents could be your worst nightmare, so be glad they are staying pretty calm about what happened. In turn, respect their wishes and just stay away from her -- time to move on to someone else... your age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guy trouble [ 6 Answers ]

Okay Look Im going out with someone right, and like there is this other guy and like I really like him so much. The guy that I am in currently going out with cheated on me before. He had S.E.X with my best friend in my own house and then we got into a big argument then dumb me goes out with him...

Car trouble [ 2 Answers ]

Car won't start, new battery ,but no lights

Mom in trouble [ 1 Answers ]

I have been arrested for petty larceny, I know it was stupid and I can't quite even remember why I did it. I was arrested 16 years for the same thing .I am a singlemom , and atend college fulltime. Do you think I will go to jail? I am worried sick

I'm having trouble [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is claire and I'm having trouble getting pregnant I was just wondring if its because I was on the jab for 4 years and only stopped it at the end of last year.

I'm In Trouble [ 1 Answers ]

I visited my aunts house and my parents camed we me too. My aunt was brestfeeding her daughter in the bathroom.I didn't know she was in the bathrrom because I was playing football outside I felt to pee but when I opend the door I saw my aunt with her shirt off and her 24c boops showing.I raned...

View more questions Search