Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ebu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 10:55 AM
    Can girl friend sue case for cheating her legally
    Hi friends,
    I'm in love with a girl for past 2 years and I've promised to marry her and she awaits that, but my family is deadly against it, so I may have 2 avoid her for them, can she sue case 4 cheating against me?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2009, 11:05 AM

Not in the United States she cant.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 11, 2009, 02:37 PM

And if you really love someone, you would not let your familys wishes get in the way. So if you can give her up for what your family wants it was not really love
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 11, 2009, 03:10 PM

No, she can't sue you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girl friend is a stripper. Is she cheating? Here's the senerio. [ 12 Answers ]

I don't mind the fact that my girl friend is a stripper, because she works in a bikini bar which is technically not a real strip club. I can go and watch her if I want, she does have to do lap dances, but none of that bothers me at all. What does bother me though, is her stripper mentality and the...

What Could happen legally to me for giving Pain Medication to a friend [ 3 Answers ]

My friend's boyfriend took her Norco's(pain medication) from her which she left him for that. She suffered with chronic pain as I have as taken several pain medications in the past including Oxcontin, Methadone, etc. She was hurting really bad and her doctor would not help her with more medication....

Can a minor live with a friend for thirty days legally? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a minor live with a friend for thirty days legally?

How I can get a friend out of her house legally? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok. My friend is living with her grandparents and they treat her like crap. They abuse her both emotionally and physically and she wants out. She is 16, and still in school. Is there a way I can get her out of the house with out getting in trouble? Please help me! Every time she tries to leave they...

View more questions Search