Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eduble Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Tell the wife and let the chips fall where they may. Let her decided what she is going to do with her cheater. Stay or work it out. She may already know and have questions for you.
    tamading Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by L Humble
    I have unfortunately been in an affair for over a year now. Everything was of course, always on his terms. He has recently decided (for reasons unknown to me) that he wants out of the affair. I knew it would eventually come to this, but I find myself left heartbroken and angry. I feel like calling his wife to let her know but am not sure if that is what I should do. If I choose to, how would I go about telling her?
    I have the other side to this dilemma... I was the wife of a man having an affair and let me assure you before you make the call make sure he is being honest with you about his homelife. My husband treats me like a queen and our children like they are the stars in his sky. We have excellent lovelife, sexlife, and friendship. I did not know he had an affair until 4 months ago when he confessed that he was the father to a newborn baby. He did not tell me the woman was pregnant until he got a paternity test. She is now reduced to seeing him when he sees her son but told by him in front of me, that is was a sex mistake and he adores me and his kids and could never leave us. Never thought about it. Make sure his love for you is real, and Karma is a mighty thing.
    Sad Soul Posts: 177, Reputation: 40

Oct 26, 2007, 05:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by L Humble
    I have unfortunately been in an affair for over a year now. Everything was of course, always on his terms. He has recently decided (for reasons unknown to me) that he wants out of the affair. I knew it would eventually come to this, but I find myself left heartbroken and angry. I feel like calling his wife to let her know but am not sure if that is what I should do. If I choose to, how would I go about telling her?
    It's one thing to tell her when you are a mature woman who tries to fix the wrong.

But it's a whole other thing to want to tell her just because you did not get your way, and you are "so heartbroken". This is selfish and childish.

Leave her alone. It's time you start working on you, and making sure you don't fall into these types of scenarios again. Make a list of how you can become a woman who does not sleep with another woman's man. Make a list of how you want to become honest and worth more than that. Otherwise, you're not going to find a man who will respect you or treat you right.

Trust me, it'll be great to be worth more than that.
    Applejacks83irv Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Oct 26, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Wooooohh! Hey! It takes 2 and YOU should know better!! and that he was married. Just becs he fell out of intests in you and he grew a brain... don't give you the right to tell he's old lady... becs your heartbroken... just like every man or woman in this world get over it and find someone who will love you... And when you do? Do yourself a favor don't tell him your past!. becs you will give him the right to throw that's frist stone...
    seeinglight Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 10:33 PM
    Are you for real? Tell me you were only joking. This post is so pathetic, I am speechless. Please go get some serious help. It is never OK to date a married man no matter what he tells you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I a man or a woman? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I think I have a problem but to be honest I'm not even sure it should be something to be worried about! I think I'm turning into a man! I am a 20 year old female student from the UK. I am straight and I have lots of friends of both sexes from all corners of the earth. I am not...

Woman vs. Man [ 15 Answers ]

Does it bother men when you ask them out? I don't normally ask them because that's not how I was brought up, but I know that men can be just as shy as we are.

Size of woman [ 32 Answers ]

I wanted to know if having sex with a fat woman or that has more weight (not necessarily huge) is more fun or fulfilling than with a skinny one...

This woman is trying to get a rise out of me [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, we're both new hires, the chick is hot and single. And I'm hot and single. We both know it. I express no interest in her what so ever. She complains to me about her failed relatinoships and how she's given up on men. Im the nicest guy she's ever met (I think that's the problem). I...

Two men, one woman [ 2 Answers ]

Hello people, I posted a thread before about me being with a guy and I was unsure of whether we were together or not. Well, it turns out that yes, we are finally officially together. Now the problem is that we always end up fighting for stupid reasons and it always seems like it's my fault. It's...

View more questions Search