Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ana576 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2009, 07:28 AM
    Should I take my boyfriend back, even if he almost had sex with my best friend?
    Well I was in a relationship with a guy for 11 months. The only thing that was wrong was we argued a lot. So I decided I needed a small break to think things trough. He didn't like that. He would beg me to take him back. My best friend is his friend too, she text me one day saying why was I making my boyfriend miserable that that was not right. I told her he wasn't the only one hurting && she basically called me a liar saying I wasn't hurt && stuff. She was telling me she wanted me to get back with him so he would be happy && I would be upset. I stopped texting her so we were in a fight for a few days. I finally decided I would take him back after two weeks. This week was our last week of being on "break" && he was being himself again loving sweet caring. My best friend was pissing me off she never apologized I text her saying I needed an apology, she said she had nothing to apologize for. I said I may not be perfect but if I did something to her I would apologize. She then said she wanted me an my boyfriend back together so he would "stop loving her" I said "what you mean?" then she basically told me he told her he wanted sex && didn't want to wait till marriage like I did. She told him she could "help" so they agreed to meet up today to have sex. Then a couple of days later she told him no, he said he wanted to get to know her she told him she loved him like a brother && a tiny tiny bit more. I flipped out when they told me. I'm so upset I feel so betrayed I don't know what to do. He says he went along with it to see if "she was a loyal friend to me" she said "it wasn't her fault && i should be glad he would've had sex with her" && that "she knew she messed up she was sorry but she wasn't going to make herself miserable because she told him no" what should I do?! He wants me back but I don't know..
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2009, 07:33 AM
    You can't trust either one of them. They have both been manipulative and disloyal. It's time to let go of both of them.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2009, 07:35 AM
    You don't need either of these emotional incompetents in your life.finish with him-he s a waste of your time.she s not a friend.friends look out for each other-they don't make arrangements to have sex with your boyfriend.walk away from their little messy lives.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 22, 2009, 11:33 AM

Should I take my boyfriend back, even if he almost had sex with my best friend?
    NO, you keep them both as far away from you as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like my best friend but she has a boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I met this girl like 4 months ago and I like her since I first saw her at the beginning it was just lust but then we became best friends and I got feelings towards her but she has a boyfriend they have been together for 5 months but he's been treating her like he don't care about her she...

I cheated on my boyfriend with my best friend! [ 48 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! I have been tearing myself apart for the past few day about this one. My boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year, and we plan on getting married. His is The One. =] However, my best friend and I have been BFF's for over 8 years. One night, while visiting him at college, we...

Best friend and boyfriend, what should I do? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Well I'm having difficulty on who to believe. Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 5 months and about to be 6 months on may 20. We have been acting like a couple for over a year now. But then over the last summer I had made a best friend. And I would tell her everything. And then...

Best friend or Boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

I am in a very sticky situation. One of my closest friends has recently told me that he was very attracted to me.:o I am flattered, but don't know what to do in the long run as I don't feel the same way about him. I want to remain friends, but I don't want to hurt him. I am very confused as to...

View more questions Search