Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amy76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 01:34 AM
    Not sexually attracted to my wife, why?
    I married 2 years back and have the similar issues. I had some relationships with sexy looking girls in past and so not turned on by my spouse whom I admire and love a lot.

Evn while having sex, I try to give pleasure to my spouse but do not enjoy myself.
    We have sex like once a month. Could someone tell me some tips to come up over this psyclogical barrier, I am from a place where you do not find good counsellors easily.
    Please suggest.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Jun 1, 2009, 08:36 AM

While you may love her, or find her to be an admirable person, you are not sexually turned on by her. You need to try and become more sexual with her, and see if you can spark desire.
    Maybe some time away together?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 1, 2009, 09:24 AM

Was this an arranged marriage?
    MsEmily Posts: 36, Reputation: 6

Jun 1, 2009, 03:24 PM

Try some sexy games that may allow each of your to role play a little. Change where you are having sex, what you each wear (or don't) during sex, etc.

In the end, if you don't find your spouse sexually attractive, this will ultimately ruin your marriage. You will need to work hard to create that spark if you want to keep this relationship going.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he sexually attracted to me? [ 11 Answers ]

I have been seeing a younger man ( I am 34, he is 31 ). We have been living together for about 9 months. He holds me, cuddles with me, and says he is attracted to me. But, the only time he makes an advance on me is when he has a few drinks in him. Other than that I am the one that starts things. I...

He's not sexually attracted to me anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for a yr and a half. The first months the sex was great. After that nothing much happened. He became very stressed at work, that's been going on for a year. I've had a lot of patience understanding his situation. We have a lot of fun together and communicate well about...

My husband isn't sexually attracted to me [ 23 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for only two months. I'm afraid that a problem that has always effected our relationship (but one that we've worked hard to correct) is going to be the cause of our divorce... You see... my husband has had erectile disfunction since the first time we attempted...

Sexually attracted [ 2 Answers ]

I Have Been With My Girlfrind For About A Month Now And Just Like Evrey Couple We Should Be All Over Each Other Right Now And She Like That With Me But For Some Damn Reason Im At A Point Where I Like Her So Much That I Can't Think About Her Sexually I Don't Know What To Do I Feel Really Bad About...

Is my husband sexually attracted to me? [ 7 Answers ]

I know that my husband loves me a lot but lately I been concerned id he is sexually attracted to me. When we first got together we had sex for hours when we did have sex. Now after being married, he does it for like 5 minutes and he's done for the night. On occasion I try to get him excited so we...

View more questions Search