Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melrod13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 02:18 PM
    Painful bellybutton!
    It may sound strange, but does having sex with somebody have the potential to cause an infection in the belly button? My boyfriend claims that after we had sex the other night, he woke up with a bump in/ on his belly button. It got worse, and he began to walk with his shoulders hunched over,because he could not stand straight. It turned into an infected cyst (not oozing). He went to the doctor and he will have it removed in a week. In the meantime, he has been applying a topical ointment. I am hygienic and disease free, I don't sleep around. He insinuated that it was me who somehow caused it. I am very hurt by this and he made me feel dirty, the other night he did not want to touch me in that way. Any suggestions?? :confused::confused
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 13, 2009, 02:40 PM

I think your b/f will have to get educated about STDs and such because having sex with you could not have infected his bellybutton. Has he got a brain !

Show him this post my dear.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bellybutton piercing [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! I really want to get my bellybutton pierced this fall, and am really excited to do so! My question is, does it hurt that bad? I mean, I cannot take pain, shots make me almost faint, but they don't even hurt, but I get myself so nervous! Has anyone here had their bellybutton pierced? Does...

I pierced my own bellybutton! [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I tired piercing my own belly button with out telling my parents. I decided not to keep it, so I am closing it up. The only thing is that I am worried about infections and that I will have to tell my parents if it gets ifnected. Is it normal for it to be a little painful today? Help! I...

Infected Bellybutton ring? [ 8 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced about two weeks ago and I had pain at first but it has gone away now But I do have redness around the top hole and puss coming from it. I have started with constant salt baths so maybe it would help, which has a little but it still pusses. I also have very dry skin...

Should I get my bellybutton pierced? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 14 year old girl and have been begging my mam since I was twelve to let me get my bellybutton pierced. I was shocked when I asked her most recently and she said yes. They only thing we are both worried about is the fact that I haven't grown much ( In other words quite undeveloped) Does...

Bellybutton infection [ 2 Answers ]

I don't have any piercings, but I frequently have an infection inside my bellybotton. When I go to clean it out I can feel some discomfort all the way down my groin. Could it be a symptom of something else (prostrate, etc.)?

View more questions Search