Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bubbles95 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 2, 2009, 04:56 PM
    I don't know what he feels
    okay, there is this guy and his name is christian. He is uper cute... but way way shorter than me... and the thing is... i figured out he liked me... form whta i heard. Now he asked me i fi had a boyfriend, which i did so just to make him feel better i said i was going ot break up wih him. I did like christian but i liked my boyfriend a whole lot more(plus he was taller) but christain is way buter. Even though i liked christian... i could see him at school. My boyfriend and i though had a long distance relationship and i just did break up with him but have super strong feelings for him. So christain asked me back out and i said yes... but his ex girlfriend still loves him... and he does her too but thry never stay together so he wont date her again. I dont know if im just a rebound girl or if he really likes me. He always smiles at me and when we hung out yesterday we kissed and he hasn't dumped me so i know he just doesn't want me sexually, but i knwo he likes her better. I just don't know what to think. He says im beautiful and everything but i just dont know... HELP ME!!!:confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2009, 05:46 PM

He likes her better because he knows her better.
    Look at it from a getting to know and be friends with him first and take time
    Relationships break up so fast because they jump into a relationship first and ask questions later. So tell him you want to build a friendship first and take it from there. Then if either one of you feel that you still care more about the ex
    It isn't a big break up thing and you can remain friends.

Mar 2, 2009, 06:08 PM
    The thing is that I am scared to lose him... of course we would stay friends but I'm scared it would be too long or I would feel that I would miss his relationship and I really like him but I don't know what love is but I still like him a lot and I'm very scared he will go back out with her and not want to date me when I'm ready again and the time in between would bother me... I just don't know and his looks makes him all the more better. He is sweet, but knows how to joke and has an amazing sense of humor, he is funny and knows how to treat me. He doesn't suck up to me but then again he knows how to complimetn me... AND HE IS AMAZINGLY HOT!! Beautiful inside and out... I still am confused:confused:
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2009, 06:59 PM

Jesus.. change your font it makes it nearly impossible to read!
    bemus900523 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Mar 4, 2009, 09:29 PM
    ok first off i still love u sommer and im ok with u dating him but i think its wrong u let him do that wat is the point of dating someone if there out running around with another girl? i know ur not going to listen but i do think u should break up with nim. and im not just saying that so you can go back out with me. i just dont want u like him to much and have him hurt u because he likes someone else i had that happen to me too many times. if u do breaj up w/ him we dont have to go out again i know its hard with me in aubrey and u in farmersville but we can still be friends. priscilla broke up with mw and im glad she did i went out w/ her because she liked me ok i still love u w/ all my heart and always will.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 11:00 AM

First, you can't be with someone that isn't over their ex, you would only hurt yourself in the long run.

Secondly, if him and his ex girlfriend has a history of being on and off again and you know they still like each other, again this is a red flag for you so pay attention to it.

Thirdly, love? I doubt what you feels towards this guy is love so you need to slow your feelings down.

Also, is the last poster your ex?

Mar 5, 2009, 03:33 PM
    Okay... thank you all for posting... but I am still confused. I cannot get this through my head... I don't know but yes liz that last post was my ex. The ex from the story/question:(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He feels smothered [ 9 Answers ]

I have been in a 5 month relationship with a wonderful guy who 2 days ago gave me the line “I feel smothered”. He has asked me to give him some time to clear his head. I have tried very hard in this relationship to do everything right – I feel I am the least needy, demanding & clingy person I...

Somehow this feels different. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone. This is my fist post – I've been finding that reading all of the other user's questions / answers have been very helpful and I've gained a lot of insight from all of the information here. However… I can't help but feel that my situation is slightly different (don't we all I suppose)...

Am I the only one who feels like this? [ 12 Answers ]

My parents had found out some things about me that they didn't like:i had a boyfriend,I'd been sneaking out to see him and I have had sex with him. Now they make it so there is no contact between us, but we do go to separate schools but when I have a chance I try to talk to him. Right now I hate my...

Sex feels too much [ 7 Answers ]

I have been sexually active with my partner for over a year now. He is not selfish at all during sex, and is always happy to pleasure me. However I never seem to orgasm. It always feels really good but never comes to anything. I feel as if there's like a pressure building up but then I get to a...

I'm not sure how he feels about me. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I'm a senior in high school and I'm unsure if my best friend likes me or not. You see over christmas break I introduced him to one of my friends who he supposedly likes. However he still sends signals to me which make me think he likes me. For example before the break everyone told me that...

View more questions Search