Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Luv_My_Reece Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2006, 10:46 AM
    Can she call me Mama?
    My boyfriend has an 11 month old daughter. Her mother has not seen her since the day she was born and signed away her parental rights. We are now engeged and I believe I am pregnant by my ex. My boyfriend will be my child's "father" since my ex doesn't want anything to do with us. Is it okay for us to teach his daughter to call me mama? We both want her to and she already does call me it on her own. I have been with him for half of her life and plan to adopt her when we are married. Is it okay to be "Mama" even though I'm technically not (yet)?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2006, 10:51 AM
    My opinion: Sure, there is no problem with this... and better yet, it's a good thing... especially if you plan to adopt her.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 31, 2006, 10:52 AM
    If everyone is comfortable with it I don't see a problem. I agree with Rick, I think it is a good thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will he call ? [ 28 Answers ]

I know this sounds like everyother post, but here goes anyway. My boyfriend and I were together 11 1/2 months. We had a whirlwind relationship. We both have the same lifestyle. Work summers and take the winters off. We were SO in love, never fought. We spent the whole winter together traveling and...

Should I call him? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so my ex and I broke up about 2 months ago and since then, I still haven't gotten completely over him, he still tells me he misses me when I run into him and he is still sweet to me, hugging me, etc. But, I have been trying to move on and go out and meet new people. I've been seeing this...

Bahama mama [ 1 Answers ]

I love applebees bahama mama but the reciepe I found wasn't as good could someone please tell me all the ingrediets and measurements. :)

View more questions Search